Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Free
Guess it was already free before as I already have it in my Steam library but I anyway played this back in 2020 with Game Pass.
Pillars of eternity Definitive Edition seems to be highly rated on Steam. Don't really play this genre so wouldn't know. It's 15.99 USD on GOG, but I have a coupon to bring it down to 6 bucks. If anyone wants it DM me.
So the code works for other accounts then. Is it against the rules to post the code? I will not use it and probably will not login to follow-up, so posting it here for anyone who wants to use it, expires tomorrow.
MEX30FC9E456F7B325

Don't think it's against the rules. I asked for a DM so that first one uses it and people don't see it>try it>find out it's already used and waste their time.

1655556652718.png

MEX341F8D414CD3C52

First come, first serve.

1657252768497.png

DM me for the code if you want it. At the time of redeeming you can redeem either 1 or 2 or 3 games, but the code itself can only be used once.
Edit: both this code and the one below are still available.
-------------------------------
Current price: $4.89
Price with coupon: $3.49

DM me if you want the coupon.

1657301392562.png

Last edited:

Historical strategy games on GoG. Please note that the coupon just gets you the discounted price shown in the screenshot. The games are not free. You can choose to buy between 1-7 games using the coupon. DM me if you want it.

Attachments

• 1657602781331.png
    1657602781331.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 80
Call of duty Modern Warfare is selling for 1300 INR. Not a bad price, Activision and MS merger is not going to be complete before next Year Q1 or Q2, till that time, these games are not coming to GamePass. You never know if they are coming or not coming.

Call of duty Modern Warfare is selling for 1300 INR. Not a bad price, Activision and MS merger is not going to be complete before next Year Q1 or Q2, till that time, these games are not coming to GamePass. You never know if they are coming or not coming.
Where?

Back