Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Thanks for the clarification. I thought the GOTY being a GOTY would have everything. Damn.
Can't keep with all these different "editions" and "season passes." Damn.
Navigating editions is the real game. :D

On Steam, if you buy a newer and more complete bundle such as 'The Handsome Collection', it'll tailor the bundle discount to the content you don't own, so you can still avail of the savings on the remainder of the content, if you're interested in having it all.

The discount don't always apply to all the content.
These sales are worth only if you've never bought the game before as the discount applies to the whole package making the deal totally worth it. It's when you already own a few of the items and there's no discount on the others that you get annoyed. Like this for example.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230408_124609_Steam.jpg
    Screenshot_20230408_124609_Steam.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 88
The discount don't always apply to all the content.
These sales are worth only if you've never bought the game before as the discount applies to the whole package making the deal totally worth it. It's when you already own a few of the items and there's no discount on the others that you get annoyed. Like this for example.
The bundle discount does apply to all the content, but all of the individual items in the bundle aren't always simultaneously on discount as well (certain items may rarely, if ever, be discounted at all). I looked through SteamDB, and it looks like this bundle as well as many of the individual items were simultaneously on sale in the March Spring Sale, and in the 2022 Summer Sale before that, so it might be worth waiting for a later sale if you're looking for a better deal.

Just cause 4 reloaded edition on Steam 88% off.

Forza horizon 5 historical low -25% off STEAM

Played FH5 at launch on GamePass. Found it so buggy and uninspiring that I uninstalled it and for some time went back to FH4. Not sure if it has improved any, but also fascinating that people wod pay that much for it.

Played FH5 at launch on GamePass. Found it so buggy and uninspiring that I uninstalled it and for some time went back to FH4. Not sure if it has improved any, but also fascinating that people wod pay that much for it.
tbh fh4 and 5 look almost same, just a change of scenery.
fh4 is much cheaper if u are just a casual.

Days Gone 67% off at 1088

Battlefield 2042 off at 749 (lol)

The Hunter Call Of The Wild is off 70% at 158

What Remains of Edith Finch is off 75% at 199

A Way Out is off at 80% at 299

Outer Wilds is off 40% at 581 ( I recommend this game )

Fe is off 75% at 249

Unravel Two is off 90% at 99

Need for Speed™ Unbound is off 70% at 1049

Last edited:
Back