Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

From what i have heard, original devs were booted out in some sort of scammy way. So we would be paying shitty people by purchasing this. Probably better to get fit instead and buy something else.
Havent played it, but would have bought it too if not for this.
Commies and infighting. Name a more iconic duo. It's still worth spending the 89 Rs for the convenience of Steam though.

Celeste all time low

Oxygen not included (bundle) all time low

Base game was lower at some time according to steamdb but not the DLC included.

Or a card on Visa network. Those work fine as a workaround. Am trying to find out if this is bank or Steam or MC network problem. If it's a bank thing, I can attempt to deal with them.
Are you having the issue when selecting the 'MasterCard' option, or when using your MasterCard card via the 'domestic card' option, or both?

I generally prefer to get wallet codes instead and not have this problem. They used to available in amazon but right now, seems to be overpriced - probably out of stock.
This is the official list of resellers from steam

Last one seems to have stocks, have not bought from there so far.
Steam wallet codes used to be in stock on paytm "gift voucher" section but seems like they went out of stock. When they were in stock I remember I bought it myself and so did a friend of mine.

Back