Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Hey thanks a bunch! Redeemed and activated. Now to wait for my data limit to reset, ate through all of it downloading Inquisition and Wolfenstein.

PSA

Each steam sale has four different types of discounts going on at the same time:

- The broad, store-wide discount that any game not released in the past six months gets. This discount is usually anywhere between 25% to 75%.

- Daily deals, where selected games are on sale for 24-48 hours. These discounts are generally a bit steeper, but still in the 50-75% range. These are the deals you get to sleep on if you want to.

- Flash sales, where selected games are on sale for 12-14 hours. These are the ones you may have thought were daily deals and wound up missing. Sucks, doesn't it? Discount levels are the same, but the clock runs out faster.

- Community deals, where Steam users vote for one of three games to get a discount. These deals last about a day, and you can weigh in on which one you want. The result is up to the community, but it's usually the biggest title or the steepest discount that wins.

Don't buy a game unless it's a daily deal or a flash sale.

If you miss your favorite game as a daily deal or flash sale, do not buy it anyway.

The last day of the Steam Sale is almost always an Encore Sale, where the most popular daily deals and flash sales come back at the same discounts. That's when you get to buy whatever you missed—or whatever else you may want.

Source: http://lifehacker.com/how-to-make-the-most-of-the-steam-summer-sale-735529736
unzDD5K.jpg
Using VPN to purchase Steam games is an easy way to get your account locked. They are not as forgiving as EA. I would strongly recommend against it. I can middleman a trade for you if you really want it.

Is the offer still open?

Back