Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

That is exactly how my friend picked it up a few years back, not sure if there's been any policy change since then.
Go for GOTY over the normal one, i suggest waiting for a few days if you want to pick it up thg, FO3 GOTY regularly goes up for $5 on Steam and i think the summer sale is right around the corner.

suppose I download this or this one http://www.amazon.com/Fallout-3-Onl...im_367_10?ie=UTF8&refRID=1XCQJVWK5HV8ZASP3VXX
Then will steam allow me to play it? Since the game is not released in india?

It's only banned from sale, not activation blocked in Steam. You can activate keys from GMG, Amazon or trade a copy from a trader. That said, get the GOTY editions for both of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. The DLCs are great and GOTY costs less than base game + DLC separately. Also, wait for the Steam sale. It starts from 11th June.

It's only banned from sale, not activation blocked in Steam. You can activate keys from GMG, Amazon or trade a copy from a trader. That said, get the GOTY editions for both of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. The DLCs are great and GOTY costs less than base game + DLC separately. Also, wait for the Steam sale. It starts from 11th June.
If its banned from sale then how can it appear for steam summer sale?

^^ Fallout 3 GOTY will not be allowed to be purchased even if its in the steam summer sale. I know because It was in sale during the steam winter sale for $3.99, but if you try to open that page, it just says that you cannot purchase it in your region. Not sure if even gifting will work.

Last edited:
Check sale information here: steamdb.info/sales/ Steam's layout is just a clusterf**k.

Utt4Iui.jpg

^I don't think it'll be impressive ever again for the older users, we've seen so many sales that it's the same thing over and over again and whatever we want is already in our library.
I only bought Mark of the Ninja that too because i had some change in my wallet from selling all those stupid steam cards.
That being said I was looking for bigger discounts on last year's titles like Shadow of Mordor, Wolfenstein and FC4 so it was disappointing for me too. I still haven't decided on a new gpu so all purchases are postponed till the autumn sale.

P.S what's your steamid btw

Back