Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Yakuza 0 is only Rs. 166 on steam.

Forza Horizon 4 is on discount on Microsoft Store for a few days.

The sad part is that Microsoft doesn't allow payments via domestic debit cards, only some international debit cards work.
Please let me know if anyone is able to purchase using their international debit card, I will try to get a similar one.

2K is the discounted price!! I guess I'll just pirate it if needed.
Haha, if only it were that easy with windows store games. Microsoft has put in one hell of a DRM into their store games that it's not even worth it to buy the game itself and instead just get it on gamepass(will say why later). There's apparently issues with the cracks that if it's not this specific version of windows or something really tiny and specific, the game just won't run. Well it looks like it did a fine job then right? DRM doing what DRM is supposed to do? Well to say the least legit users are having tons of problems with their legit copies of the game because of said DRM and a bunch of other stuff. Mostly i would just ignore this shit, but then forza horizon 3 came to mind and that game had the same crappy drm implementation. Guess what? Microsoft never fixed it and just took the game of the market. So now you have people with fh 3 who with even more updates to windows breaking the game drm which means even lesser people are able to actually play the game they bought. Won't be surprise if the same thing happens to fh4 in the future too.
Ah here's the vid where i heard about it.

Last edited:
Haha, if only it were that easy with windows store games. Microsoft has put in one hell of a DRM into their store games that it's not even worth it to buy the game itself(will say why later). There's apparently issues with the cracks that if it's not this specific version of windows or something really tiny and specific, the game just won't run. Well it looks like it did a fine job then right? DRM doing what DRM is supposed to do? Well to say the least legit users are having tons of problems with their legit copies of the game because of said DRM and a bunch of other stuff. Mostly i would just ignore this shit, but then forza horizon 3 came to mind and that game had the same crappy drm implementation. Guess what? Microsoft never fixed it and just took the game of the market. So now you have people with fh 3 who with even more updates to windows breaking the game drm which means even lesser people are able to actually play the game they bought. Won't be surprise if the same thing happens to fh4 in the future too.

FH3 was taken off store not because of the crappy DRM but because of the music license expiring meaning they could not sell the game anymore.

FH3 was taken off store not because of the crappy DRM but because of the music license expiring meaning they could not sell the game anymore.
Is that the actual reason why they removed it? That's even worse then. They could have just removed the music as if it was a vital part of the game.

Haha, if only it were that easy with windows store games. Microsoft has put in one hell of a DRM into their store games that it's not even worth it to buy the game itself(will say why later). There's apparently issues with the cracks that if it's not this specific version of windows or something really tiny and specific, the game just won't run. Well it looks like it did a fine job then right? DRM doing what DRM is supposed to do? Well to say the least legit users are having tons of problems with their legit copies of the game because of said DRM and a bunch of other stuff. Mostly i would just ignore this shit, but then forza horizon 3 came to mind and that game had the same crappy drm implementation. Guess what? Microsoft never fixed it and just took the game of the market. So now you have people with fh 3 who with even more updates to windows breaking the game drm which means even lesser people are able to actually play the game they bought. Won't be surprise if the same thing happens to fh4 in the future too.
Yeah saw this video a few days back. That FH3 situation is just plain sad. Such good games plagued by such issues.
Hope that FH4 survives for another 1-2 years at least.

Yeah UWP games have cracks which only work on older versions of Win10. Basically its like iOS jailbreak, the loophole is fixed by updates and crackers don't keep up with it.

Is it me or is the Steam Autumn sale broken atm ? I'm not seeing discounted prices for most titles.

Edit; Looks like they fixed it right after I posted this.
Looks like another unimpressive sale, usual prices on all titles. I'm at that point where I own most of the games I already want so Steam sales have been meh for a long time for me.
I do have a ton of titles in the wishlist but i'd rather wait for some better deals, plus I have a backlog to get through like the average Steam user.
Does anyone own Titanfall 2 ? If yes, what's the state of the servers and player base these days ? Would like to know before making a purchase.

Last edited:
Guys, check https://steamdb.info/sales/ for Steam Deals. That site is a godsend. There's also option to filter games with cheapest price or on par with lowest price.

1606375112921.png

1606375120900.png

Back