Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

3 months of Discord Nitro free on Epic. CC/paypal is needed, don't forget to cancel before it autorenews.

Available only to those who haven't used Nitro earlier.
Don't even have to wait until the last day to autorenew. You can cancel it immediately after and the nitro will still stay.

Wish I have not bought it from Epic. Infact, wish I have never bought anything on Epic. Most games cannot be played without an active Internet connection. Metro Expdus Dlcs don't work without an active Internet connection. GTA5, Kingdom Come, etc you name it .... all require active internet to play which sux.
Maybe we should only buy DRM-free games from Epic if offline playability is needed? Can you check, when you have time, if the DRM-free games listed below (if you have any) work without internet?

Don't even have to wait until the last day to autorenew. You can cancel it immediately after and the nitro will still stay.
Nitro stays, but you can't boost a server if you've cancelled. If you boost then cancel, the boost stays, but you can't start boosting a server with the subscription cancelled.

Nitro stays, but you can't boost a server if you've cancelled. If you boost then cancel, the boost stays, but you can't start boosting a server with the subscription cancelled.
I will have to see if that's actually true or not since i already am boosting my own private server and can only apparently transfer the boost after 7 days

Free on steam

ARMA: Cold War Assault free

Dark souls 3 75% off

Coincidentally, ds3 sale countdown ends just before Steam summer sale starts(from steamdb summer sale countdown)

Dark souls 3 75% off

Coincidentally, ds3 sale countdown ends just before Steam summer sale starts(from steamdb summer sale countdown)
Bullshit and overexpensive games. Other than Sekiro, I did not like any of their games.

Dark souls 3 75% off

It's the same for the WB sale as well. Ends in 11 hours.

It's the same for the WB sale as well. Ends in 11 hours.
Dark souls 3 75% off

It will most probably continue into summer sale. Happens frequently.

Back