Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Ah your card is called CASHBACK SBI Card. I mistook it for cashback on any SBI card.
Yes, the SBI cashback card, though HSBC cashback also provides 5% back up to a certain value. Amazon Pay ICICI card will provide 2%.

Anyway, I made a direct purchase on Steam with the SBI Cashback card, although the merchant name is Steam Games US, the transaction is in INR, so haven't seen any conversion charges listed yet in the app and will probably get 5% on it anyway when the transaction settles tomorrow.

Was looking for casual/board type games and came across this. Good deal, I bought it too.

Was looking for casual/board type games and came across this. Good deal, I bought it too.

How does it work? Do you buy the games separately? Any good free ones available?

Raji: An Ancient Epic is on sale till July 13 with a price tag of ₹203, down from its original price of ₹599.

Novaplay is not working for some time now.

Use a private bank debit card or CC & pay directly to steam, needs international transactions enabled.
Just to update, for direct purchases, the merchant is classified as international, but the transaction is considered as domestic in INR. Received 5% cashback on my SBI card for the Steam purchase which applies to domestic transactions, with international transactions fetching only 1%.

Yakuza: Like a Dragon Hero Edition is available on GOG without Denuvo for $34.99 (50% off).

In comparison, the corresponding Steam edition (with Denuvo) costs ₹3999.

Last edited:
Back