Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Playstation Planet of the Discounts Sale

73dc0403-4c7a-410a-b7ca-8c60f0cdec71.png

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Free on Steam, GOG and Epic

Planet Coaster at 150 bucks

It is valid for those who don't have a game pass subscription active. Even I was worried about the line stating new users only. My Game Pass Ultimate expired yesterday & I claimed the 3 month PC game pass today:

View attachment 198563
This did not work for me. I have 3 Microsoft accounts where I've used previous Game Pass trial codes and none of them worked. Had to make a new one, but that did.

Were you paying for Game Pass at any point? Maybe doing that resets the trial counter.

This is extremely sus once again on MS's part, they want to pump up those dwindling subscription numbers until the next COD goes live on gamepass.
This offer miraculously shows up when the subscription of all those people who "exploited" the system 3 years ago has expired.

This did not work for me. I have 3 Microsoft accounts where I've used previous Game Pass trial codes and none of them worked. Had to make a new one, but that did.

Were you paying for Game Pass at any point? Maybe doing that resets the trial counter.
Same, not working for me.

EDIT: Working with a different account on which I had Game Pass earlier.

Last edited:

I did pay for my Game Pass Ultimate but it was that 2.5k for 32 months glitch.

This is extremely sus once again on MS's part, they want to pump up those dwindling subscription numbers until the next COD goes live on gamepass.
This offer miraculously shows up when the subscription of all those people who "exploited" the system 3 years ago has expired.
Good for us. BTW that glitch was live only in India for a few hours AFAIK

Back