Online Gaming Tournament: Need for Speed Most Wanted

hope i had STABLE connection to play

my ping is too high for an online game

can any one confirm that this work without any issue on EVDO

A little tip, if you don't already know: Download this. It's an easy to use resolution changer that works awesome for widescreen resolutions. Great for widescreen monitors :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

It would be nice if someone put up a detailed step-by-step tutorial of how to play nfsmw on hamachi. I've tried lots of stuff and it isn't working :(.

Also please post some hamachi nfsmw servers.

You guys don't seem to have read the OP carefully, I have added a link at the last kindly open and read that. I have also pointed directly at a method that works.

I think I fully understand how Hamachi works now. I've been trying out some old hamachi nfsmw networks posted on youtube. But it seems that though those networks still exist, there are now no people hosting nfsmw game on them. Just like I'm connected to my home wifi network but there are no nfsmw games hosted on it, unless one of the people on the network open up nfsmw and host a server in the lan lobby.

That means somebody needs to start a hamachi network and host a game on it, for testing.

Somebody please do it.

Anybody can create a network, try playing games amongst your friends.

Follow instructions under "Still not working? continue reading..." on that page whose link I have given in the OP for NFS.

Guys, I've hosted a server (alexzeus), I'm trying on my laptop & pc, it's not working via HAMACHI via Internet. I'm able to connect while on LAN. Tried alt-tabbing and turning on off adapters and turning them back on again. All those peeps who're getting through do let us know step-by-step what you did.

If anybody's on Steam, add me - kvikram19. We'll try this thing together.

What about editing server.cfg file with the hamachi IP. Then do you have to alt-tab out?

kvikram said:
If anybody's on Steam, add me - kvikram19. We'll try this thing together.

What about editing server.cfg file with the hamachi IP. Then do you have to alt-tab out?

You free now? PM me your gtalk ID and lets play a game.

aman.pitbull said:
Shed some more light on where to add the hamachi IP in server.cfg file.

Here: http://kavoor.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/nfs-lan11.jpg

It's not working, getting error "Your Connection To Lan Server has been lost" . Any other Ideas??

Guys I've tried it on Win7x64 and XP32.

Tried using alt-tab method mentioned on HAMACHI's WiKi page. Not working.

Tried changing the server.cfg file to hamachi's IP. Still not working.

Paired the above 2 methods still not working.

Installed and uninstalled Hamachi and tried everything again. Still a No Go.

Used MW-Hamachi 2.4 still not working. Tried both Join and Host method. Tried this method.

So now it's up to you MODs. I've rum out of time now but there's still one thing I've not yet tried. It's an older version of HAMACHI.

Server is : Techenclave

Psswd : 12345

any one free to try hamachi with me so that i can confirm that i can play on my net connection

if things go well then i am up for the tournament

let me chk the first post

Back