Online Gaming Tournament: Need for Speed Most Wanted

aman.pitbull said:
Tried changing the server.cfg file to hamachi's IP. Still not working.

Please Note: Its imperative to edit the server.cfg file to include your hamachi IP irrespective of what method you try!

The alt-tab-disable-network-adapter method works, I've tried it. But still, due to some members not able to play NFS online via Hamachi I'll look into it.

Mephistopheles said:
Please Note: Its imperative to edit the server.cfg file to include your hamachi ID irrespective of what method you try!

The alt-tab-disable-network-adapter method works, I've tried it. But still, due to some members not able to play NFS online via Hamachi I'll look into it.

ID or IP? and yes that was the first thing I did(change the IP " TRUST_MATCH=%%bind " and " ADDR=%%bind "to Hamachi's IP) and did not change anything in server.cfg after that.

hey guys i can't connect to the server,it says password is rejected!so either the password given is wrong or i am doing something horribly wrong here...

Wait, Hamachi still doesn't work for me properly.

Also, what cars can you use? You can use any of the cars in "My cars", right?

Guess I finally have to make an effort to get up before 9 a.m so that I can be ready at 10.30 :p

tried everything... not able to see techenclave server in LAN lobby....

Things tried -

1. Everything given on wiki.

2. Re-installed Hamachi 3 times

3. Re-installed NFS MW 3 times

nothing's working...

punker you didn't see any match in LAN lobby because none was created!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kvikram what problem are you getting in hamachi? and meph so the timings you posted yesterday are invalid now?

Match Fixtures -

14th:
1) devvfata1ity

jassi

sudhanshu123

aks_rokr
2) Mephistopheles

dark.lord.rules

aman.pitbull

mavihs
3) swastikrj

adamvangelder

kvikram

Sato1986
4) andrew327

Punker

RD274

Fah33m

The hosts are required to post the screenshot of the final standings after each match.

The Techenclave NFS server is online, everyone is requested to check if they can see the game and then delete their name from the Techenclave Hamachi network so that others can join the Hamachi network too.

Back