Online job required!!!

If you don't mind tedious boring jobs, give amazon's mechanical turk a try [mturk]. Even though they pay in cents, if you put in enough time, you can take home at least 100$ per month. I once tried, got up to 65$ and got bored and left it. They have various small activities that require human intervention. But you need to rank up to 100$ for them to send you the cheque or pay pal transfer.

neoronin said:
If you don't mind tedious boring jobs, give amazon's mechanical turk a try [mturk]. Even though they pay in cents, if you put in enough time, you can take home at least 100$ per month. I once tried, got up to 65$ and got bored and left it. They have various small activities that require human intervention. But you need to rank up to 100$ for them to send you the cheque or pay pal transfer.

more details on this please.....im sure more ppl here would be interested in the same.

hanzy said:
more details on this please.....im sure more ppl here would be interested in the same.

Here's the link https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

Now the tasks that they want you to do are varied. They are called HIT's [Human Intervention Tasks]. Basically these are jobs that are more or less mundane and boring stuff.

Some examples of what I did which got me some moolah [Which I can't anyway encash, because I haven't hit the required 100$ mark]

1. Posting information about a product by looking at the picture
2. Writing comments on blog
3. Writing product reviews
4. Writing movie reviews for video libraries
5. GIS Image interpretation [Mind-Numbingly boring] Requires you to draw boundaries for the street objects using the photos given by the application. This is how all the GIS apps map physical data into graphical maps. You can find a lot of HIT's then. I don't see much now.

And it goes on and on, you can register and do few if you like. But just like exercising, you seriously need commitment to make money out of this. They pay in denominations of 1cent, 5 cents, like that. Very rarely you will see someone pay more than a dollar. And the task would be much more extensive.

One more thing, the money is not immediately credited to your work. They evaluate and post passing evaluation only they credit the money.

Generally you have to be really lousy in what you did to lose money on a HIT. Most of the times the money comes in.

Hope this helps.

neoronin said:
Here's the link https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

Now the tasks that they want you to do are varied. They are called HIT's [Human Intervention Tasks]. Basically these are jobs that are more or less mundane and boring stuff.

Some examples of what I did which got me some moolah [Which I can't anyway encash, because I haven't hit the required 100$ mark]

1. Posting information about a product by looking at the picture
2. Writing comments on blog
3. Writing product reviews
4. Writing movie reviews for video libraries
5. GIS Image interpretation [Mind-Numbingly boring] Requires you to draw boundaries for the street objects using the photos given by the application. This is how all the GIS apps map physical data into graphical maps. You can find a lot of HIT's then. I don't see much now.

And it goes on and on, you can register and do few if you like. But just like exercising, you seriously need commitment to make money out of this. They pay in denominations of 1cent, 5 cents, like that. Very rarely you will see someone pay more than a dollar. And the task would be much more extensive.

One more thing, the money is not immediately credited to your work. They evaluate and post passing evaluation only they credit the money.

Generally you have to be really lousy in what you did to lose money on a HIT. Most of the times the money comes in.

Hope this helps.

gr8 info there , am sure helps all...Reps added.

Hi ,
i Am Looking For Marketing People In All Metros And Major Cities .We Are Planning To start Electronic Instrumentation In a Big Way And Need A All Over India Network of Marketing And Sales Team.

Back