Online PC store deals (PrimeABGB, Vedant, MDcomputers, Clarion, etc.)

This is my first purchase from PrimeABGB. Very good experience.
Price is very good.
Packaging is top notch. Loads of cling wrap, Bubble wrap and Cardboard sheets used for packing.
Shipping was swift. Recommended to all.
how much was delivery cost, i am looking for a case on it but its showing 900 delivery on top of price.

Good deal on Cx550 from PrimeAgb Rs 3449 , Quantity left shows as 3
Bought the same unit for 4k around 4 months back, seems to be a price drop.
Thanks. ordered and received today. As other mentioned, I am impressed, shipped on the same day, delivered today in three days. Packing is top notch to secure the SMPS. Highly recommended

how much was delivery cost, i am looking for a case on it but its showing 900 delivery on top of price.
As the @guest_999 said, just do yourself a favour and pay the shipping charge instead of ordering and getting partially/heavily damaged-defective products that ships in torn product boxes itself.
Flipkart/Amazon decided that they will much worse than India Post.

I have personally experienced AZ, FK hassle when it happens and things are not your in favour when it does. There were 0 instances when i got any defective item from these reputed websites as they care for the product to reach you safely.
Sorry for off topic; but i had to just let it out. I am fighting against FK as i am typing this. Mods can delete/move this if it's a unnecessary post here.

As the @guest_999 said, just do yourself a favour and pay the shipping charge instead of ordering and getting partially/heavily damaged-defective products that ships in torn product boxes itself.
Flipkart/Amazon decided that they will much worse than India Post.

I have personally experienced AZ, FK hassle when it happens and things are not your in favour when it does. There were 0 instances when i got any defective item from these reputed websites as they care for the product to reach you safely.
Sorry for off topic; but i had to just let it out. I am fighting against FK as i am typing this. Mods can delete/move this if it's a unnecessary post here.
heh, its fine,we all need to vent somtimes. btw I do know they pack well, but i haven't seen delivery charges before when purchased from md, thus asked.

Back