Online PC store deals (PrimeABGB, Vedant, MDcomputers, Clarion, etc.)

Amd 5800x3D at 19,999
Great deal in Indian market of this cpu for once.
Is it 5800x or the 3D

So feedback for clarion.

I have placed a few orders over the past 6 months and all items delivered in good condition. On the last order they messed up the billing I had requested different shipping and billing addresses with gst input credit ( had immediately mentioned this on wa and sent the gst certificate to their team jic they wanted it ) . Their team put same address as both shipping and billing - explanation given is that both addresses had same city and pin code so team didn't notice they are different. Followed up for almost 10 days asking them to provide an updated invoice and initially they kept saying they will send an updated invoice but now flat out refused saying "it's difficult".
Absolutely no concept of common sense and customer service. Will never order from them again. If they can't help with such basic issues I shudder to think how they will respond for a DOA / missing / broken item. I'd rather pay 5-10% more and buy from a local shop where I can meet the owner and get issues, if any, fixed in a timely manner than deal with a shitty online store where the owner will ghost you if there's any issue faced.

5800x3D @ 10k
DYOR!

Has to be a fake.

If the seller is fraud, if not then this is a pricing error & any order placed will be canceled with money refunded.
Seems like dummy listing the entire website seems like a project copy pasted

Edit:- nope, payment portal is actually working so whatever it is the order will go through but no address no gst details

Looks like the site is in dev right now, but wtf they're doing pushing test updates to a live version i don't know.

1725842340239.png

1725842352042.png

The UI seems to be a common ecommerce UI that's present on a few sites that I've seen.

does anyone know if the computech store is legit?

Even I have wondered about this store! Sometimes a lot of stuff which is OOS on other online stores is shown as In Stock on this website. What has always kept me at bay from ordering from Computech is that they have this weird counter that says "X pieces sold in the last 15 hours" for every component listed and sometimes you just know those numbers aren't real.

does anyone know if the computech store is legit?

Even I have wondered about this store! Sometimes a lot of stuff which is OOS on other online stores is shown as In Stock on this website. What has always kept me at bay from ordering from Computech is that they have this weird counter that says "X pieces sold in the last 15 hours" for every component listed and sometimes you just know those numbers aren't real.
yes the counter is weird and definitely a fake placeholder. They have a physical store in Mumbai Thane. I wonder if anyone visited it would tell a better picture.
might be worth trying then!

yes the counter is weird and definitely a fake placeholder. They have a physical store in Mumbai Thane. I wonder if anyone visited it would tell a better picture.

They are legit, only thing is that if you order something online for which you especially made request to them to procure that product & then cancel it afterwards because changed your mind then no refund.

Yeah they don't do a good job of keeping stock info updated, some of my orders there got cancelled later. On the positive side the refund was quick, but I did have to follow up myself.

I tried this computech for the first time -
I ordered a unit of JBL bluetooth wireless earphones from them on 17th Aug. They shipped it next day but item reached after 11 days "PACKAGE WAS WITHOUT ADDRESS" Only my city name and mobile number was mentioned. o_O
Somehow it reached to my surprise they'd sent me JBL endurance wired version (correct invoice and serial number for wired version) Now since last 10 days I am calling them every 2nd day for a replacement or return :(
Phone support is responsive and person on phone keeps assuring me it will be replaced.
Over all poor service and buying experience, I was about to order a few more computer components but now I won't.

Not sure, but I've also read here only on some TE thread, These computech and variety infotech both from Thane are same guys selling second hand items claiming as new.

https://techenclave.com/threads/place-to-check-pc-peripherals-mumbai-thane.203135/#post-2329929

Back