OONNNNRRRYYYYYYYY......... And He SCORESSSSSSSSS

Got this news day before yesterday :p

I would feel exactly how you feel if Beckham ever came back to United. (He should actually, his contract is expiring :D)

Enjoy the 2 months (if he signs) :)

Even Lehmann n campbell came bac to help out arsenal n did well, Henry is required to bring support to rvp n moreover boost teams confidence.. statue is for what he has achieved at arsenal n for arsenal over 8 years, it wont be valued down if he doesnt score now... :)

While it may bring out old memories for a lot of arsenal fans, I dont think its a great move. It says a lot about arsenal's lack of ambition. With money to spend, Arsenal should've looked at podolski and the likes.

As said earlier, He scores with a classy finish... He is a real Gunner..... I literally got tears in my eyes when he scored yesterday night, felt as if I am in 2003-04 again....

Say it now
<
While it may bring out old memories for a lot of arsenal fans, I dont think its a great move. It says a lot about arsenal's lack of ambition. With money to spend, Arsenal should've looked at podolski and the likes.

you too
<
... He is The gunner gallactico....
<

henry back at arsenal! seriously? you have a statue there, be happy. why do you want to tarnish it?

Back