[OOS]Xiaomi Power Banks available on flipkart again (unverified trick to score 10400 mAh one inside)

The 10,400mAh unit is back in stock again (5:42pm) on Flipkart. The other 5,200 mAh is still OOS.[DOUBLEPOST=1412489007][/DOUBLEPOST]The 5,200 mAh power bank is now in stock on Flipkart (11:30am).

Last edited:
m.snapdeal.com/product/xiaomi-mi-power-bank-10400mah/232837352

This is the one ordered from snapdeal a couple of weeks back. More or less around the same price. It is genuine product though the packing is paper one and not the plastic case. It holds charge for long and does give you 95%+ charge and i think is VFM. I also got a free original rubber case which is must for this power bank (i don't think that's a part of the unit). That sweetened the deal.

You can get it for effective price of 536 Rs at Paytm. You will have to pay 1073 out of pocket but will get cashback of 537 Rs using the code PB50.
Here is the link: https://paytm.com/shop/p/xiaomi-mi-power-bank-5200-mah-silver-XIAOMI_NDY-02-AH2_5200MAH_SILVER_21052

Thanks. Does paytm sell genuine product esp. this mi 5200 or we have to be in fear of receiving a fake one? Coz off late there are lots of complaints by users for xiomi power banks reg. fake items. Hence awaiting FK stock.

Thanks. Does paytm sell genuine product esp. this mi 5200 or we have to be in fear of receiving a fake one? Coz off late there are lots of complaints by users for xiomi power banks reg. fake items. Hence awaiting FK stock.

I have read on desidime that they are genuine. You can always do the genuine or not test using that serial number and such. If you feel problems, you can return it.
I had returned ambrane power bank and got my money back (in form of wallet balance) very quickly.

Got the Fake one from Flipkart
Its 1000 percent Fake :rage:
Thats the reason i hate flipkart and dont buy from them

I am posting pics of the box and the Power Bank in a while
the fk one dont come with the verification code, but they should be genuine as long as bought from WS Retail.
The fakes one wont be able to do pass through charging. You can try if your can[DOUBLEPOST=1413282339][/DOUBLEPOST]
Woah - fake? Daymn. I have ordered one - what do I need to check for :mad:
If your power bank can do pass through charging, then it should be genuine.

Back