Oppo Find - The world's first 1080p smartphone

Bump. Guys you really got to watch this video! The phone is from a Chinese manufacturer which keeps doing awesome things, but fails to get noticed. Let's give it some attention. Here's the spec rundown :

Android 4.1 Jellybean
5-inch 1920x1080 Display (441 PPI)
Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 Processor
2GB of RAM
12 Megapixel Camera
16 or 32GB of storage + MicroSD Card slot
2500 mAh Battery

Seriously as @6pack said, no one cares if it is not outside China, irrespective of how great it is.
If Xiamo or something stuff too i guess never reached outside and the Xiamo 2 came in.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can always get one shipped here, if you feel that warranty is not crucial. But it may not work properly in india if the 2G/3G/LTE or base bands are different. My point was that phone is made for the chinese market only.The possibility of it releasing worldwide is very slim. So no one knows about this phone or the company behind it. Most people will think its just another cheap chinese mobile phone you get on ebay since they have not heard about it or seen an ad about it.

^^Actually Oppo is one of the good brand companies in China. Others are Teclast, Ramos, Ainol, Onda etc. They have really good hardware for cheap price. I have teclast mp3 player and ainol video player bought 3 years back, still work fine.

Yep, Oppo makes some real good quality stuff like DVD, Blu ray players which are up there with the best when it comes to performance. This phone has really got me interested.

I really wish there were more reliable online Chinese stores where we could buy from.
Anyhow anyone knows of a reliable online store from where this phone can be bought from.

Appo Find 5 is going to release in US market for $499 unlocked. This is great news as now we can get it ordered easily :)

The 1080p hoopla is catching up. It's only a matter of time before Samsung and Apple join the bandwagon and Oppo is nowhere to be seen. Wait, not that it's being noticed already! One question comes to mind when thinking of these 1080p phones - what kind of battery life is expected on these phones?

The 1080p hoopla is catching up. It's only a matter of time before Samsung and Apple join the bandwagon and Oppo is nowhere to be seen. Wait, not that it's being noticed already! One question comes to mind when thinking of these 1080p phones - what kind of battery life is expected on these phones?

Apple is still not even in 720p list :lol:

Back