Optimus prime version 2.0 is out :-) monster in da making..

Hi all finally my W.C build is completed just few days back . Wasnt able to post it as TE was down . I will be starting right from begining 2005 when i first got my pc and then how slowly slowly i went upgrading , ganing the knowledge and finally have machine of my dream which i always wanted with all the latest parts and powerfull one . Finaly its all done and complete except for few stuff which was about to arrive this week but somehow it is delayed by a week . What coming next by this friday is U2711 , AIR FLOW PRO AND 980X :) no more upgrades for me.

All credit goes to TOOLIUS who has again made my pc .. shame on me :eek:hyeah: hehe but he is really india's g8 toolius . Geniusss i woud say... no one can beat his knowledge for sure and i am dam sure about this . so once again TY to toolius ( shatul ) for making a drema pc from me. He not only chosed the parts of w.c but almost all the hardware :) .

First build AMD X2 2400 512 RAM AND 80 GB HDD IBALL CASE :p

2nd Build E6400 ASUS P5B DELUXE 2 GB RAM 500 GB HDD 8600 GT CARD AMM0 533

3rd Build E8400 8800GT CARD CM690

Changed case to Thermaltake Armor

Worst case ever bought silverstone raven

i7920 , gtx 275 , UD5

Then changed it to Antec 1200 :) Toolius comes to the pic saw his cas went crazy and ordered it. Specs same excpet for few changes like heatsink , video card n all

Then Came lian li A77 . Good case but it quality dissapointed me .

Here then Enter the Dragon Corsair Obsidian 800D :p This tower is aweosme.. those who complain about this case still have no idea what the case is capable off... this is 100 times better than any case i have used and finally built the system of my dreams

I7 930 O.C 4.2 GHZ 1.29V By this week will be replaced by 980X
MSI CYCLONE GTX 460 SLI
6 GB CORSAIR DOMS GT W AIR FLOW PRO COMING THIS WEEK
U2410 Will be replaced by U27100 By this week
Alienware TAXT kybd
Razer Mamba
Barracuda Jaggernaut
XONAR STX
HX 1000
4*2 SEGATE 2 TB HDD
Intel X25 SSD
AUDIO ENGINE A5

W.C Parts :
Apogee xt , Swiftech Rad , MCP 655 pump , Koolance CMP450, EK Waterblock , Bits Power compression Fittings

NOW THE FINAL BUILD :d

I HOPE U LIKE IT :-0

anks22402 said:
What coming next by this friday is U2711 , AIR FLOW PRO AND 980X :) no more upgrades for me.
Really made me laugh and i really started counting, how many times have you actually said that ?????
:p
Anyways, Superb as always
Congo :p

this looks same as the previous show off thread :S

whats the use going if using noisy ultra kaze fans?

anyways Congrats :)

Awsome setup man seems like I am on other US Forums :D

I totally agree with TOMMY..

For How Long bro ? ;)

Awsome.... Cool... P

Please post pictures of DARK... I want to see how this GLOWS :p

Apple led 27 inch do we get it over here ??? coz 30 inch is for like 90k.. lol.. u2711 and imac same panel... so though of gettign the u2711.. have ordered ccfl which should be here next week so gotto wait :D till it glows :d

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

im tired with prime i was supposed to get u2711 and air flow pro from them last week but they are just delaying n ganpati n all came so all delay .. hopefully by this friday i shld have the monitor and next week air flow pro..

Anks you @$%#@$ give that rig to me... LOL

well no dont.. that will make me get my own :p

I had a super time building that rig for you and with you.. have a blast with it bro !!

girish78 said:
Awesome rig and setup Anks buddie. Great Job!!. Toolius awesome work too.:goodjob:

Thank you very much bro ! :) It was a pleasure to build a rig this powerful and good looking :)

Back