Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Wanna sell ZTE blade OLED which I got yesterday only. I bought it from this thread -

http://www.techenclave.com/phones-and-gadgets/orange-san-francisco-aka-dell-xcd35-183785.html

Reason for selling is two days back only I bought Sasmung wave and cant afford two costly phones together so putting this one on sale.

Condition of phone is excellent as you can see in pictures.

Accessories are all intact with box.

Price- 9300 shipped (Got it for same)

Interested person please PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks

amitjakhar said:
Phone is on hold for madnav till tomorrow and its almost sold.
im posting this just so that there is no doubt.

Tomorrow is bank holiday, which makes me incapable of initiating NEFT transaction due to low funds, was gonna deposit funds tomorrow and just realized i can't due to it being a bank holiday.

But, i'm purchasing this for 100%

i can transfer partially(whatever that is in account already) if you want me to.

let me know if you can wait a day longer.

just an FYI

still waiting for 275rs to be deposited from amit, the price that he has quoted in the thread is absolutely correct, it is just that the extra 275 rs is still due from him.

refer to this post on my original thread - http://www.techenclave.com/phones-a...ncisco-aka-dell-xcd35-183785.html#post1726733

I am a little disappointed with the fact that he has quoted the price of the phone as 9300 when he has only paid 9050 rs for me for the phone and the remaining is due. after constantly telling him about the same, he has not deposited the extra 275 rs.

Mods please delete this post, if you think this is thread crapping, I tried to be fair with my deal and expected the same from amitjakhar, but it is been over a week that the due amount has not been paid by him.

Hi amit. Please acknowledge and respond on my request before sending the parcel.

also, it would be greate if you can settle down your existing business with previous seller. Thanks.

@Saurabh

Will be deposited today or tomorrow as I told you so be cool :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Phone sold locally to our member sonofpoi.
And thanks to all for giving overwhelming response to this thread. I wish I had many more pieces so that I could give one to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back