Orange san francisco - Delhi

Hi, I have transfer the payment into your AXIS bank account.Please confirm when the amount will be reflect in your account.cheers

better learn some manners gramps. looks like mama didn't teach you any.

The reason you have this GO is me.

The contact through which the op is getting the phone may not be aware of the difference between the two.

vajm1234

I suggest you put the name of the people who has shown interest and their payment confirmation in the first post. This way you don't have answer everyone individually and you can keep track of things happening. People will see the first post and get the status of the GO.

hi free radical :calm down friend pls take the pm route to clear any such doubts before posting here... ur post confuses us more than ques. him

it is clearly said he is getting the orange san francisco not the v880.

although i double checked with him.....he is getting the orange san francisco from any uk store.. in such case the person will possibly get the san only not the v880 unless orange changes it

right? ;)

And as Maxme mention do it that way, because i saw when people order via KMD they poking a lot really you going to be frustrated man.

@..:: Free Radical ::.. -- huh???? where did i mentioned v880 how it came to picture?? the thread is for orange san francisco and since its purchased from UK store it will be handed like that.

@maxme - sure i will do that just gimme some time

vajm1234,

Have your contact in UK bought the phones of first lot? Just asking to know the update. Eagerly waiting for the phone, but I can wait, no pressure !!

Hi, is this GO still on??

What about you listing the item on eBay?? Actually I don't have money presently, so want to buy with CC.

Let me know your ideas or decisions.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

One more thing I must mention, I can only buy this after 6th Mar. :p

@maxme --- bro i have already ordered 1 hour back so the time just starts now :eek:hyeah:

@krishnandu -- hi m8 GO is still on but there is a change in price 9975 this time for new orders :( (see the 1st post for details) the 1st LOT is locked and just ordered

vajm1234 said:
@krishnandu -- hi m8 GO is still on but there is a change in price 9975 this time for new orders :( (see the 1st post for details) the 1st LOT is locked and just ordered
It's ok, no problem with that, but you didn't answered my other queries. As I said, I don't have the money, any way out I can pay through my CC?? Doesn't matter if you list it on eBay, if you find some other way out, that will also be ok with me. So please let me know about this.

And I would be glad if you can hold it for sometime or can order later, so that I can buy after 5th / 6th Mar. because then it'd be better for me as the amount will get into my next bill. :p

not an issue but u must know that CC thing will charge some fees extra as well that can vary from anywhere b/w 5-8.5% from different sources like either ebay or ccavenue if ur ready to pay then i can arrange it thru any other known dealer who can help us in this dept.

5-6 march no issue at all .....u just lemme know i will take care of the rest :)

vajm1234 said:
not an issue but u must know that CC thing will charge some fees extra as well that can vary from anywhere b/w 5-8.5% from different sources like either ebay or ccavenue if ur ready to pay then i can arrange it thru any other known dealer who can help us in this dept.

5-6 march no issue at all .....u just lemme know i will take care of the rest :)
Sorry, didn't got that. I'll pay you the amount with CC, now if CC charges me some interest for instalment or something that's different thing. Right??

Vajm1234

Thanks for the update, finally getting the phone. This was the third attempt to get the phone.

Keep us posted.

@krishnandu -- hi m8.....see when u deposit an amount directly to my account generally no extra charges incurred in that process.....now if u will pay via cc i will either have to set up a gateway or an ebay listing to extract the similar amt. which will charge me from 5 to 8.5% extra that u have to bear which ofc. if u dont mind u can pay.

hope u got it right this time? :p

Back