Orange san francisco - Delhi

it was clearing customs yesterday they must have shipped it today ...... hope it reaches @ evening or by tomm at worst.... :p just cant wait to get my hands in there

Edit : they informed that 2nd lot will be here as well.... in a day or so (all credit goes to the express shipping)

Edit1 : please tell me people which method should i use i am lil worried to ship such expensive items not a prob with tho who either going to pick or guide the couriers to do that

Use Bluedart or DTDC. Both are reliable, have good experiences with them. Even you can use Aramax or TNT, but DTDC & bluedart are better.

vajm1234 said:
it was clearing customs yesterday they must have shipped it today ...... hope it reaches @ evening or by tomm at worst.... :p just cant wait to get my hands in there

Edit1 : please tell me people which method should i use i am lil worried to ship such expensive items not a prob with tho who either going to pick or guide the couriers to do that

Phew. Finally :p

So is your internet working now?

ping me on gchat

maxme said:
Use Bluedart or DTDC. Both are reliable, have good experiences with them. Even you can use Aramax or TNT, but DTDC & bluedart are better.

aah hope it wont cross the price barrier that way

actually i was thinking if u guys on your own, ...... order ur particular courier company to pick up from my place so it will be much safer..... the extra shipping charges i will either refund or pay to them... wat say..... more imp is the safety

@..:: Free Radical ::.. -- ur out of charge the whole day i was calling u .....i guess u must change ur coconut like nokia with this orange it will taste lot better :p

maxme said:
Use DTDC, its less than 100 Rs below 500 Grams. See the tariff below. I can't schedule a pickup otherwise i would have. I have friend in Delhi, but dont know when he come back to hometown, otherwise would have asked to deliver at his place. Shipping is only option I have.

Indian Courier Company, Courier Company In India
i am thinking abt using a credit party with dtdc plus service to be safer also product volume is over 500gms i guess so i dont think 100 will be enough lets see if u have a friend contact ....best time is to use it now :p

vajm1234 said:
@..:: Free Radical ::.. -- ur out of charge the whole day i was calling u .....i guess u must change ur coconut like nokia with this orange it will taste lot better :p

My phone wasn't out of charge. It was offline.

I flashed it like a thousand times since yesterday. I thought before I said my last goodbye to Symbian, I make a final, ultimate cfw for my 5230 before giving it away to the sister ;)

Holiday well spent I guess :D

I am done now :p

Did you get received the phones? There is no update.

I explored other options for me, but it seems shipping is the only viable option right now & I'm comfortable with that.

^Great, good to hear that. Have fun !! I'll have to wait till its shipped :( !!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vajm1234,

Your inbox is full. Can you please ship the phone at earliest? If you can ship today or tomorrow, then I can utilize this weekend for unlocking, rooting and customizing the phone.

srry m8 i was desp. just searching for a best party to ship the phone securely but what to .....which one to use........ the safest method etc etc but ny ways....before day after tomm i will surely ship it will see what happens fingers crossed :p

Aramex does ship phone itseems. They charge about ~150 rs. They pick up from the location and deliver it to the address. Try giving a call to them once.

@maxme -hey m8 i have shipped ur one couriered thru DTDC... lets see what happens .....i told them if theres any problem they will better return it to me and i try another way...... if all goes well before the consignment number came to me ull get the handset :p

@free - aah no probs ........ will call u by 6.30 today

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

big news for Delhi people 2 handsets can be purchased right now (GREY COLOR) --- absolutely ready to ship (inside delhi NCR) @ 10400 hurry hurry :p

outsiders can use any courier pickup service (like DTDC, bluedart) to pick it up from my place

Back