Order cancelled but product delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.

teche

Adept
I'd ordered a product(mobile) online. The seller gave a fake AWB shipping no. which was not trackable online. I waited till the last date for shipment, nothing was delivered. Then 2 days after the shipment deadline was over, I went ahead & cancelled the order. A couple of days afterwards the shipment arrives & days later the refund. Now I have both the product & the refund with me. What should I do?

LOL, you can do two things.

1. Evil mode: Enjoy the product as a lucky draw.
2. Good guy mode: Contact the online shop to have them reimbursed. Or if you want to, you can return the product too.

LOL, you can do two things.

1. Evil mode: Enjoy the product as a lucky draw.
2. Good guy mode: Contact the online shop to have them reimbursed. Or if you want to, you can return the product too.

Regarding option1, what are the options left with online shop?

Regarding option2, how to reimburse? Im using the product now, can I return it?

The seller is not all that clean, he gave a fake AWB no., did not ship in time & the product got delivered many days after the delivery deadline was over.

There's no easy answer for this. The shipment missed the deadline, didn't it? It wouldn't be fair on you to have to pay the full amount when you didn't get the product on time. Think of it as that delivery-in-20min or free pizza thingy.

There's no easy answer for this. The shipment missed the deadline, didn't it? It wouldn't be fair on you to have to pay the full amount when you didn't get the product on time. Think of it as that delivery-in-20min or free pizza thingy.

I was very pissed when the seller gave fake AWB, there was no shipment. I kept on contacting the seller for true AWB but no response came. After the "last date for shipment was over", I waited for a couple of more days before cancelling the order. Then the shipment arrives, the refund hadn't come till then. Now the refund comes!

Yeah it should be like Dominos!;)

Its pertinent to also note that another of my order(high-value~25k) was cancelled by the same online shop for being OOS. I got refund for it days later.

I was very pissed when the seller gave fake AWB, there was no shipment. I kept on contacting the seller for true AWB but no response came. After the "last date for shipment was over", I waited for a couple of more days before cancelling the order. Then the shipment arrives, the refund hadn't come till then. Now the refund comes!

Yeah it should be like Dominos!;)

Its pertinent to also note that another of my order(high-value~25k) was cancelled by the same online shop for being OOS. I got refund for it days later.

Dont make life complicated. Life is always unfair. So enjoy it if for once its unfair in YOUR favor.

I was very pissed when the seller gave fake AWB, there was no shipment. I kept on contacting the seller for true AWB but no response came. After the "last date for shipment was over", I waited for a couple of more days before cancelling the order. Then the shipment arrives, the refund hadn't come till then.
What was the AWB of the package you received?

I would try contacting the seller to try and give him his money. If he doesn't show interest, I won't push, and just keep the item to myself. At least I would have the satisfaction of having tried.

do what makes u content. what i would have done is to sell it, donate the money to ngo causes or similar. have your own value system. always try to look at the big picture.

The money belongs to you now......

now decide what to do with it.

Just think what would go through you 5-10 years down the line:unsure:

Keep it.
Don't contact seller.
Let it be a lesson from him.

If you return /cancel refund , he won't hesitate to do it again to a different buyer.
But now that he lost money, he'll think twice before cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back