WTB ORIGINAL iPhone earphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

honest1

Adept
Looking to buy ORIGINAL iPhone earphone, used or new but should be in excellent condition. No cheap clones, but need only original ones.
Even if someone can point me to Amazon or ebay.com link, that would be fine also.

Any specific reason for buying original ? Try buying some other with in line mic. For Eg: Soundmagic earphones, don't remember the model number, but is mostly cheaper than stock iPhone earphones.

You are better off getting some other brand.Apple earphone sjust have the brand name but the quality is just like the normal stock earphones.Try soundmagic.

Any specific reason for buying original ? Try buying some other with in line mic. For Eg: Soundmagic earphones, don't remember the model number, but is mostly cheaper than stock iPhone earphones.

Actually I cant hear in-ear phones for more than 15-20 min, gives me headache :( . I have infact JVC, SM E10, etc but I use them rarely and only when I want to listen to some good music for short duration.

You are better off getting some other brand.Apple earphone sjust have the brand name but the quality is just like the normal stock earphones.Try soundmagic.

I know but I only want them for listening audio while watching movies, etc.

I might have the iPod earphones, good condition. Almost unused, if you are interested.
Ya, that would do also. PM your expectations.

I have earphones that come with htc desire x... they sound better than apple earphones.. trust me on that!
+ have a tangle free chord.
My bro bought a desire x 2 days back so they are totally unused!
Btw, these are in white.

I have earphones that come with htc desire x... they sound better than apple earphones.. trust me on that!
+ have a tangle free chord.
My bro bought a desire x 2 days back so they are totally unused!
Btw, these are in white.

Can you share couple of pics?
Does it has neck wrap?

Here you go..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351343265409.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351343265409.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 233
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351343287092.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351343287092.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 229
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351343301156.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351343301156.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 211
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351343345787.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351343345787.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 227
In my opinion iPod earphone (without mic ) are much better then iPhone earphones......... In terms of audio quality.

^ So it has a neck wrap, right? Unlike iphone ones.

I honestly don't know what neck wrap means :p
Explain?
And I tried them today, they have no BASS but really awesome sound clarity.
These types are supposed to have no bass right?
Never use these types.
Please explain what neck wrap means?

Hard to explain ;)
Anyways, attempting: what i meant by neck wrap means that these have short left side and extended right side so that it can wrap your neck.
(Dont laugh at my attempt ;))

I will keep it, thanks for letting me try it for a week.

Mods can close the thread.

Thanks all for your valuable inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back