Over-the-ear BT/Wireless headphones under 2k and 5k and 10k.

Why 3 price-bands? Well, it's for three different people in the house.

Under 2K is for the nephew who needs it for his online classes and whatever games that he plays.

Under 5k is for me. I strictly need this for office calls. So it shouldn't clamp too hard. The cushion should be sturdy and soft.

Under 10k is for my better-half who's an audiophile. She'd partly use it for her office calls. But she binges on a lot of content and appreciates good music between her calls. I had gifted her Marshall Major 2 some time back which has gone kaput. She really loved it.

Neither of us like the TWS or in-ear headphones as they become uncomfortable to wear beyond 2 hours.

Common requirement for all:
1. Good cushion material - hate the ones with rexine/art leather material which comes off in the upcoming summer-time. I love the memory foam cushion on my wired Soundcore headphones.
2. Great mic input - as all three will be used over LFH/WFH calls.
3. Can increase the budget by 500-1K for each if there's a great find.
4. Good battery life - at least 20hrs or more

These should last at least 2-3 year in our and 1-2 year in my nephew's case.

TIA

Bought the zebronics envy and replaced the earpads with brainwavz velours. The native earpads were awful.

Can't talk about other things, but these are super comfortable. The sound quality is pretty good, I only use it for calls.

Disclaimer: It is not a natural fit. The changes to both the headphones and the earpads are irreversible. But I like the end result.

Attachments

• zeb.jpg
    zeb.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Back