Not open for further replies.
For sale:

P4 CPU
256MB RAM
40GB HDD
Sony DVD Writer
Samsung CD Writer
Intel D845 Motherboard

The CPU is about 6 years old but the DVD writer is almost 2 years old. Condition of the CPU is very good as the computer was sparingly used.

Pune buyers preferred so that they can check the CPU themselves and I can avoid hassles of delivery. However, I am open to others as well if they are ready to pay the shipping.

Selling this on behalf of my friend. Check attached pics. 7 Days testing warranty provided.

EDIT1: Keyboard, Mouse and all other cables will be provided with the CPU except the monitor one as it is being used as a TV now :p. Also the mouse port has a little problem at times detecting new mouse but it works fine if you just unplug and replug the cable.

EDIT2: Will update the pics with my name asap. Sorry for the delay

Attachments

• CPU.JPG
    CPU.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Memory.JPG
    Memory.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Motherborad.JPG
    Motherborad.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 08-08-09_1814.jpg
    08-08-09_1814.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 08-08-09_1815.jpg
    08-08-09_1815.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 84
Got a few enquires from people. Guys I am more preferring buyers who can buy the whole thingy instead of separate parts. However, if it doesn't sell up, then I am open for separate component sales too.

The price is negotiable if you are willing to buy the complete CPU. :)

47Shailesh said:
how much for the Motherboard alone ?

Sorry, right now I am more willing to sell the whole system rather than single components. :) Also, I have other people for mb, cpu and dvd writer. If it fails I will get back to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back