paid money to bhati for iphone x n got scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew327

Reseller
As you know about the thread about the sale of iphone 11 128gb that was put by bhati so my brother was in need so I talk with him so he gave me whatsapp number n all after my brother told me that he might be not interested in the iphone 11 and I told bhati that I might be not interested anymore in iphone 11 so he told he also have iphone x 64 for sale so he send me the photo and all n we close the deal n I paid him 25k n told him to make a thread so he told he is out will do when he reach home after all this happen in whatsapp when I came here in forum I saw bking mention that he is selling all his family belongs thing so then I whatsapp bhati to refund my money so he deny and said I need this money that why he did this n will give after with 20% interest after 15 days n blocked me on whatsapp
Will attach all the whatsapp and gpay screenshots in a while

@bking @Renegade @puns what to do now about this

Attachments

• IMG-20201206-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20201206-WA0001.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG-20201206-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20201206-WA0007.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG-20201206-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20201206-WA0006.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG-20201206-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20201206-WA0005.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG-20201206-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20201206-WA0004.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG-20201206-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20201206-WA0003.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG-20201206-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201206-WA0002.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 462
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 468
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 461
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 492
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 452
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 461
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 472
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 477
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
As you know about the thread about the sale of iphone 11 128gb that was put by bhati so my brother was in need so I talk with him so he gave me whatsapp number n all after my brother told me that he might be not interested in the iphone 11 and I told bhati that I might be not interested anymore in iphone 11 so he told he also have iphone x 64 for sale so he send me the photo and all n we close the deal n I paid him 25k n told him to make a thread so he told he is out will do when he reach home after all this happen in whatsapp when I came here in forum I saw bking mention that he is sell all his family belongs thing so then I whatsapp bhati to refund my money so he deny and said I need this money that why he did n will not give back n blocked me on whatsapp n all

@bking @Renegade @puns what to do now about this

Have you heard any response yet?

I am in a similar situation (with a much lower price item though) as you

The same happened to me. I paid 8000 for a Lenovo Laptop for my friend before any of this ever came out. I too have all the whatsapp chats and the Gpay screenshots. Sent a message to his brother bking who has promised to pay the bill. I have dealt with bking before and he is not a person to go back on his words. He is a respectable member and I believe he shall do as he said.

@bking @puns

The same happened to me. I paid 8000 for a Lenovo Laptop for my friend before any of this ever came out. I too have all the whatsapp chats and the Gpay screenshots. Sent a message to his brother bking who has promised to pay the bill. I have dealt with bking before and he is not a person to go back on his words. He is a respectable member and I believe he shall do as he said.

@bking @puns
When i reached out to his brother he told me that he will try to help but he didn't mention anything about refunding the money. he told me to take it up with mods for the issue

Don't know what will happen now. Nobody is responding.

Bigger question is should we actually use te for buying anything if 8 year old members do things like this!

When i reached out to his brother he told me that he will try to help but he didn't mention anything about refunding the money. he told me to take it up with mods for the issue

Don't know what will happen now. Nobody is responding.

Bigger question is should we actually use te for buying anything if 8 year old members do things like this!

True. When we are dealing with veterans here, we usually expect they won't rip us off. This is exact reason many of us have shipped expensive stuff to @Ra.hul for his US to India shipping service.
But if someone old scams, we become skeptical dealing with any old or new member.
May be we can have some mod or admin acting as Escrow.

Such things are bound to happen here because there is no security or anything to worry about. Most of the new comers are only interested in market section to sell off their old hardware at high prices or to sell off stuff they bought in sales. Market section has become hunting ground now for anyone looking to deal with dumb people and make a fast buck.

It goes without saying that no one can do anything now once the money has changed hands. What will mods do when you did most of the deal on WhatsApp? Do you even have his real name and address or any Id? If you go to file police station to file complaint they will ask that first.

Bitcoin multi signatures are perfect for such situations. Works like this:
Funds transferred to wallet which has 3 keys. Any 2 keys are needed to unlock the funds.
One key with buyer, one with seller, one with with intermediate party, like TE mods. If dispute arises mods can control who gets the funds, or once the buyer gets the item, releases the funds to the seller

Last edited:
Guy i will refund the money with 20% interest within 30-60 days max.

I did this conciously as i had to leave my home and i needed cash.

I am not a bad person. I have good source of income. I might be mentally ill i dont know.

I dont like my life at certain low times and i have attempted to try suicide three times as i did not ask anyone to create me(whoever crested this universe n humans or it is self created is mystery but its clear i did not ask to create me hence i dont give a flying ****) but i have choice i can die if i want to but all three times i could not do it apart from thinking about it.

But mentally i assume i am dead as i have commited suicide the moment i thought to do it and could not do it so i dont have any fears.

I know i did a bad thing here and it has happened with me too when i was 18 i paid 27k to guy n never got anything on olx so i can feel how you are feeling and all i can say is i m sorry

If u guys have some intelligence u would know a scammer does not say he will refund with intrest but i am here and i assure refund or i would not be posting here

1-i dont fear police or anything for that matterthats why i dared to do this
2-you guys have right to take legal actions and i am ready to face consequences
3-i can share any details with you my id, my address,my bank account(its already out there in forum with members)
4-total amout i took is near about 34k and logic is if police wants to find me they have to soend resources a lot more than 34k coz i will never come home and i will be somewhere in india and police have more serious cases to solve like how to get more bribe etc

So please think it like this life get hard sometimes. You paid the money which someonelse could have paid. Call it fate or karma i dont know

But all i want to say is i am good person at heart.

Sorry maaf kardo.

Last edited:
@dazzwilliams 1200
@msankadi 500
@djanuj 900
@andrew327 25k
@shantanilroy 8k

Plz follow this thread for updates

Also @tapankunu can highlight i owed him 1k from a bad deal and erodov went down and i personally messeged him on te to return the money even though it took lot of time.

This is what i am earning if i work but yeah i dont do a job so i can choose not to work anytime which i wont explain as it it is irrelevant

I am just trying to assure u that yes i scammed you but this will be a scam to remember for your life

Money is just time.

I will first clear all payments
Then i will pay 25% interest
Then i will give a suprise intrest for inconvenience caused(cannot assure time for this can be as big as 100% interest for small payments)

I am not stalling you. I am just doing everything i can to lessen your pain as i know how painfull it is personally

Address is a mentioned too

If u want i will attach my passport adhar pancard in next post just lmk

Last edited:
@dazzwilliams 1200
@magesh85 900
@djanuj 500
@andrew327 25k
@shantanilroy 8k

Plz follow this thread for updates

Also @tapankunu can highlight i owed him 1k from a bad deal and erodov went down and i personally messeged him on te to return the money even though it took lot of time.
This is what i am earning if i work but yeah i dont do a job so i can choose not to work anytime which i wont explain as it it is irrelevant

I am just trying to assure u that yes i scammed you but this will be a scam to remember for your life

Money is just time.

I will first clear all payments
Then i will pay 25% interest
Then i will give a suprise intrest for inconvenience caused(cannot assure time for this can be as big as 100% interest for small payments)

I am not stalling you. I am just doing everything i can to lessen your pain as i know how painfull it is personally

Address is a bonus

If u want i will attach my passport adhar pancard in next post just lmk

View attachment 95354

Hi. I paid 900. For router and Laptop Cooler
Pm’d you my gpay transaction details

Look whatever may be your reason for scam. This is truly not the right way to go. I don’t know what you are facing or what is going in your mind. But taking someone’s hard earned money is never the answer.

If you repay the sum to everyone. And go home. I am sure your family will ensure you get all the help you need. If you run away from your problems then the problems will never leave you. Unless you ask for help.

But i dont need help

My family still have property worth crores but i dont like to beg from people with closed mind

I never said what i did is not wrong and i am experiencing guilt but it was only option trust me if there was someother option i would never thinking of hurting fellow humans

But i dont need help

My family still have property worth crores but i dont like to beg from people with closed mind

I never said what i did is not wrong and i am experiencing guilt but it was only option trust me if there was someother option i would never thinking of hurting fellow humans

Dude you are not begging. You are just setting a path. Which one you choose will decide your fate. You can choose to steal from people and get beatings. Or you choose to take up a job based on your education, earn & become independent. Whatever may be the job. Whether of clerk or peon or even good post of executive etc. It’s just a temp phase. Once you take up a job and get responsible you will automatically will be independent and will be able to spend yourself. Without asking from anyone. However when it comes to mental health. You WILL have to ask your family member. Or maybe someone elder whom you are extremely close to. And you love them a lot and respect them a lot. If you talk to them then I am sure they will help you.

Chill bro

Do u know all of this information is human made path destiny fate. No one can prove it to you.

Yes i have free choice and i made it

About beating try it i dare u coz i might kill u in response u never know

About mental helath i dont consider myself mentally ill but yeah majority do but majority is fool too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back