FS: Home Audio Video Pair of JBL 306P MKII just 3 months old for SALE!

Onuphrius

Patron
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Pune
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 1, 2024
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1 yr 9 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Moving out
Pair of JBL 306P MKII for SALE

Used only for 3 months, it's basically new. Have to sell it because I'm moving soon and the new place doesn't have enough space for it. I would prefer local pickup within Pune since it's too heavy, but can ship it in the original box at buyer risk and cost.

It is the EU version, the only difference is that it goes into power saving mode when idle. The plug works fine in Indian sockets apart from the ground contact.

It's definitely the best audio purchase I've made till date. Very good dynamics and bass performance for the size, excellent treble and midrange. Amazing imaging performance. You can check out reviews on YouTube if interested.

I will include a pair of desk stands and 1/4" to XLR cables.

Asking price: 24000/-
Remaining warranty: 1 yr 9 months
Invoice available: yes
Condition: 10 out of 10
Manufacturer Link: https://jblpro.com/en/products/306p-mkii

PM for offers, Price negotiable within reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003-141401~2.png
    Screenshot_20241003-141401~2.png
    347.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20241003_133956.JPG
    20241003_133956.JPG
    258.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20241003_133808.JPG
    20241003_133808.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 60
Might want to look at this and adjust pricing for a 2nd hand https://dl.flipkart.com/s/CTAIWLNNNN
Available for 8500 x 2 = 17k
Thanks for the heads up, I did see that, but from what I can tell it's out of stock for any city's pincode I tried, and the price seems unrealistically low compared to everywhere else. In fact it's somehow even cheaper than what it costs in USA and EU

I'm still open to reasonable offers however.

Thanks for the heads up, I did see that, but from what I can tell it's out of stock for any city's pincode I tried, and the price seems unrealistically low compared to everywhere else. In fact it's somehow even cheaper than what it costs in USA and EU

I'm still open to reasonable offers however.
Yeah the 308p even had a 2k coupon discount with 150 Flipkart coins, final price like 7100, that was great deal.
*Editing* here to not take space : the jbl on fk were deliverable, few forum members have brought and posted here, myself included but mine's in shipping atm.
GLWS

Last edited:
Yeah the 308p even had a 2k coupon discount with 150 Flipkart coins, final price like 7100, that was great deal.
GLWS
Yea I saw that one too, however same thing again, it's just undeliverable everywhere (atleast the 10 different pincodes from different states I tried), I have had this happen before on Flipkart with insanely good prices but it's just undeliverable everywhere, not sure if it's pricing errors or I'm just unlucky

Back