Graphic Cards Palit HD4870 Sonic not showing Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Udit said:
but a CM Elite with CM Extreme Power 600W for that monstrous rig :S

you could have told him to buy a Antec A300/CM690 with a Corsair VX450/Corsair TX650

use the psu calculator and see how much power the RIG needs.

muzux2 said:
i told him to get Corsair VX450W

Recently, one of my friend got himself a new rig.

Asked me about the which PSU to buy. Following is the conversation.

Him : Dude... which PSU you were talking about last sunday?

Me : Corsair. VX450.

Him : Alright. (cuts the phone)

(Rings back in 5 mins)

Him : "Abey, Bho****ke that things is costing 3.9k."

Me : "So?"

Him : "You're out of your mind if you think I'll spend so much on PSU"

Me : "I saved you good amount on Proccy and Board. So STFU and get that"

(he cuts the phone)

(calls again)

Him : "Sun be, CM EP 460 is costing 2400. I'm buying that"

Me : "You will NOT!!"

Him : "I Will"

(cuts the phone)

Next I send SMS to Him.

"Either you buy VX450 or you don't show me your face again. Forget about watching Saturday night movies at my home. Forget about playing games on my system. Forget about our friendship"

(He calls back)

Him : "WTF man!!! Why are you doing this to me. Why? Why? Why?"

Me : "For your own good. I'm not discussing this anymore. You'll come to my house either with VX450 or don't come... I won't even touch your rig, forget about assembling".

In the end. He bought VX450... and it's been a week. And I'm still getting gaalis for those 3900 bucks. :p

muzux2 said:
^^ i told him to get Corsair VX450W but he said we have CM Service center here in Srinagar, if anything goes wrong he can easily replace it..

lets see he's getting either Palit GTX 260 Core 216 which has high power consumption at peak loads than 4870.. or may be he will get same palit card. I'm quitetly & calmly watching the drama..Hope i might start this kinda thread soon again..:lol:

besides when did i ask u what to buy and what not to, also according to my knowledge their is no CM service centre in KASHmIR, how come i tell u all this SHIT.

muzux2 said:
^^ i told him to get Corsair VX450W

:rofl: :rofl: I am assuming u need some checkup by a cycatrist.

A machine which almost consumes 430-460W under peak load.
you wanted to suggest him a 450W PSU.. :rofl: :rofl:

if he had followed ur instructions then he would surely blow the whole rig.

by the way do you know how many 6 pin PCI-E connectors VX450W have and how many slots of that is on that 4870 card.:p

muzux2 said:
^^ i told him to get Corsair VX450W but he said we have CM Service center here in Srinagar, if anything goes wrong he can easily replace it..

lets see he's getting either Palit GTX 260 Core 216 which has high power consumption at peak loads than 4870.. or may be he will get same palit card. I'm quitetly & calmly watching the drama..Hope i might start this kinda thread soon again..:lol:

So in other words, despite stickies and good information that can be extracted from the search option, you still want to fry cards using a sub standard power supply- damn good educational hypothesis :hap2:. Stop killing those graphic cards purposely and get your facts right. Its pretty obvious that some idiots from a completly misaligned forums are here to completly deface TE's reputation that has been a joint effort by many. Its pretty obvious and pretty said forward- as said by bikey if you cant afford a decent psu, dont even get a decent system in the first place. You are paying for something which you powers your system 100% and gives a pretty good amount of protection. There is google and there is Techenclave. Why cant you people who have good level of education cant learn to research and then buy. Some people in this forum are helping to make people aware about pc and pc related queries and rather than appreciating the efforts and trying to understand, I see comments like these. WTF is wrong?? There's one really good forum in India but people are coming to damage, dont you people have any sense of shame?

Say that if I am mocking you or whatever, go to a mod and report if you want to, but a person will not be forced to think unless some form of aggressive hammering is done.

palit QC seems to be a bit spotty. Namic got a 4850 sonic , and had Card after card all die from the same symptoms till it turned out to be a faulty batch. He finally got a card from another batch. have to check if it works

/he has a VX450 and an IP35E

muzux2 said:
but he said we have CM Service center here in Srinagar, if anything goes wrong he can easily replace it..

reminds me of the story about when volvo was launching their trucks in india, someone asked them - your competitors have service centers every so many kilometers

the volvo guy said " ours truck dont break down that often :bleh:"

I am assuming u need some checkup by a cycatrist.

A machine which almost consumes 430-460W under peak load.
you wanted to suggest him a 450W PSU..

if he had followed ur instructions then he would surely blow the whole rig.

by the way do you know how many 6 pin PCI-E connectors VX450W have and how many slots of that is on that 4870 card.

could please some TE guru here throw some light on VX450W..ITs not outputting only 450W, its giving you more than 550W coz of 80% efficiency since its based on Seasonic 500W..:lol: Learn some facts first then vomit..

Aamirx64 said:
besides when did i ask u what to buy and what not to, also according to my knowledge their is no CM service centre in KASHmIR, how come i tell u all this SHIT.

You told me in University bus if you remember, no need to tell lie here..:hap5:

muzux2 said:
^^^ could please some TE guru here throw some light on VX450W..ITs not outputting only 450W, its giving you more than 550W coz of 80% efficiency since its based on Seasonic 500W..:lol: Learn some facts first then vomit..

I know facts well and i know that what the TE gurus are going to say
more or less CM600 is preferable over a VX450 as the out of both is approx same. so u vomit only when you are said.. :rofl: :lol: :lol:

muzux2 said:
^^^ could please some TE guru here throw some light on VX450W..ITs not outputting only 450W, its giving you more than 550W coz of 80% efficiency since its based on Seasonic 500W..:lol: Learn some facts first then vomit..

WTF as far as i am concerned u are the person who was telling me " I dont know which power cable to put in HDD and which to cd/dvd Writer it might get burnt " LOL :rofl: now u r teaching us the FACTS abt PSU.:clap: :clap:

simulation3 said:
more or less CM600 is preferable over a VX450 as the out of both is approx same. so u vomit only when you are said..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BIKEY.... WHERE ART THOU???

Aamirx64 said:
And I need not anyones help in buying COZ we people hav EXP of last 5 years.

now u r teaching us the FACTS abt PSU.

[sarcasm]Wow... your tone and style sure is making good impression overall on community. Way to start off mate.[/sarcasm]

If this is going to happen more, techenclave will go back to the stone age. Do yourself a favour- fill the case with some coal and do some BBQ before using cm 600w extreme on cards like 4870 next time.

muzux2 said:
could please some TE guru here throw some light on VX450W..ITs not outputting only 450W, its giving you more than 550W coz of 80% efficiency since its based on Seasonic 500W..:lol: Learn some facts first then vomit..

You told me in University bus if you remember, no need to tell lie here..:hap5:

:hap5: No i dont I never said:hap5:

The Sorcerer said:
If this is going to happen more, techenclave will go back to the stone age. Do yourself a favour- fill the case with some coal and do some BBQ before using cm 600w extreme on cards like 4870 next time.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Sorcerer said:

i think u have good experience of filling coal in ur case.. so what to use according to your knowledge.. VX450W:rofl: :rofl:

muzux2 said:
Please mods CLOSE THIS THREAD.... SPAMMERS ARE ON PROWL
:spam:

Well then u seems to be at top of that LIST.:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

what does this mean:

Show me every bead of sweat on every brow of the minions...amd.ati me
TWIMTBP Program gets Controlled by Kids eating demons who Spreads Cancer..Plz be aware..

^^ IM NOT ON THE LIST, THET WILL CHECK ALL YOUR PAST 50 POSTS & WILL COME TO CONCLUSION WHO'S THE REAL SPAMMER HERE..

Regarding my sig, you will never understand it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back