Pantech Burst P9070 4G @ 8235/-

product description states

This Pantech cell phone is an unlocked device, which means the buyer can use it with any cell phone provider.

M not sure abt which code generator are you talking about! I m using some paid programs.

Well if u look in the last thread...there is a free code generator,the listings in ebay.in and ebay.com are to cheat users....all these generators are free..... :)

All AT&T Phones unlocked by code.

I Just received my set of black locked phones too from ishop !! Ordered on monday ,received today !!

5 days flat.

And its come in box,no AT&T sticker on screen (some thing fishy) ,but has all accesories !

Anyone wants the code, just PM me with the IMEI and your email address. Ill send an email with the code.
@Tech33 @thegatekeeper4 can attest to this, did this for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I check the phone in hand and get a hands on experience before I order. Can anybody show me, I stay near Mumbai central and office at Vashi Mahape.

Where can I check the phone in hand and get a hands on experience before I order. Can anybody show me, I stay near Mumbai central and office at Vashi Mahape.

Actually u don't need to.. It has the same hardware as the SII.. Anyways if u still want to try it out u can :rolleyes:

Back