Pantech Burst P9070 4G @ 8235/-

Just ordered the black one from ibhejo. Had a chat with the CC because I have a problem with shipping address. I am switching between Mumbai and Pune. They told me they can switch shipping address any time during the process.
I just want to clarify,
1. This phone comes unlocked right? So no unlocking required from my side after receipt?
2. I suppose it uses a micro-SIM.
3. Is the bloatware a problem since there is 16 GB built-in? If I have to uninstall bloatware, do I have to root the phone?

- - - Updated - - -

Just ordered the black one from ibhejo. Had a chat with the CC because I have a problem with shipping address. I am switching between Mumbai and Pune. They told me they can switch shipping address any time during the process.
I just want to clarify,
1. This phone comes unlocked right? So no unlocking required from my side after receipt?
2. I suppose it uses a micro-SIM.
3. Is the bloatware a problem since there is 16 GB built-in? If I have to uninstall bloatware, do I have to root the phone?

Hi. Yes it's unlocked and uses a microsim. You will need to root to get rid of bloatware. It's a very simple process with this phone. Updating to ics, rooting and removing bloatware has resulted in a great increase in batterylife for me

Thanks The Pain. Would you please PM me instructions for rooting and removing bloatware? No hurry as it may take a while to get the phone.

Thanks The Pain. Would you please PM me instructions for rooting and removing bloatware? No hurry as it may take a while to get the phone.

Hey Mate, did you get the red one or the black piece? If you could let me know how much you paid for it. I'm thinking of getting this for my self too.

Hey Emil, PFA as requiredhttp://blog.techmanali.in/2012/10/pantech-burst-p9070-everything-you-need.html

Phonestoreusa has increased price by 11$ , price should go up on ibhejo too , so any one interested should order immediately .

when did you order and where you got the confirmation of reaching it mumbai?
i think it is ishop and not ibhejo?
I ordered through ibhejo. They sent me mail that customs r cleared n mobile is at mumbai hub of ibhejo. They have already shipped it using some unknown courier known as indiaontime.

Very bad as they shipped through some un reputed courier :scared14:

^ usually ibhejo uses Bluedart , all three of my orders on ibhejo were delivered by bluedart, someone on desidime reported receiving empty Burst box , check carefully before accepting

Get it @ Rs.8,295.00 using ebay coupons: NEW PANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T UNLOCKED 4G ANDROID DUAL CAMERA 5MP 16GB PHONE RED | eBay

• American Express Card – 7% off Max Discount Rs. 1000 Coupon: AXPONLIN01
• ICICI Bank Credit Card - 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: ICICICCJ01
• ICICI Bank Debit Card - 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: ICICIDCJ01
• ICICI Bank Net Banking – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: ICICINBJ01

• HDFC Bank Credit Card – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: HDFCJANCC1
• HDFC Bank Debit Card - 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: HDFCJANDC1
• HDFC Bank Net Banking - 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: HDFCJANNB1

• Kotak Bank Credit Card – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: KOTAKCC001
• Kotak Bank Debit Card – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: KOTAKDC001
• Kotak Bank Net Banking – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: KOTAKNB001

• Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: SCEBAYCC02
• Standard Chartered Bank Debit Card – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: SCEBAYDC01

• ING Vysya Bank Credit Card – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: INGEBAYCC3
• ING Vysya Bank Debit Card – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: INGEBAYDC3
• ING Vysya Bank Net Banking – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: INGEBAYNB3

• IDBI Bank Debit Card - 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: IDBIDC0113
• IDBI Bank Net Banking - 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: IDBINB0113

• Federal Bank Debit Card - 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: FEDERALDC2
• Federal Bank Net Banking - 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: FEDERALNB2

• Deutsche Bank Debit Card – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: DBEBAYDC12
• Deutsche Bank Net Banking – 6% off Max Discount Rs. 500 Coupon: DBEBAYNB12

Coupons are valid till 31st March, 2013.
Note: Offer not valid on promoted products.

^ usually ibhejo uses Bluedart , all three of my orders on ibhejo were delivered by bluedart, someone on desidime reported receiving empty Burst box , check carefully before accepting
i had an online chat and he confirmed it is pending at customs for clearance...hopefully it reaches me safe as i am from mumbai only....btw an empty box...:scared14: i ll have to ask my mom to open the packet as i ll be in office :unsure:

miine still shows :(

December 31, 2012 0002 NEW YORK AWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER
December 31, 2012 0000 NEW YORK SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED

miine still shows :(

December 31, 2012 0002 NEW YORK AWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER
December 31, 2012 0000 NEW YORK SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED

mine is the same too mate...go to their site ibhejo and do an online chat...mention your order number and ask them current status of the order/shipment.

Normally they take 10-20 days to deliver, chill if its less than that.

Ibhejo saves money waiting for many orders to arrive and then ship to india... Hence some people get it in 8 days, some in 20...should have gone with ishop they delivered mine in 5 days... Considering it takes 2 days from mumbai to my place.

Back