Papa Johns Coupons : Delhi people only

mk76

Adept
I have some coupons of Papa Johns valid till 30th June. Some of the deals are really good. In case someone's feeling hungry :bleh: PM me. I am not fond of pizzas.

You can take the whole booklet or specific ones as per choice. There are some good enough for throwing a treat.

I am damn fond of Papa John's Pizza, is it a physical coupon or online? Physical coupon then I know I wont take the pain to drive and comeover to collect, :(, If an online coupon or something like that then I would ask if I can get some of those coupons, :)

thebanik said:
I am damn fond of Papa John's Pizza, is it a physical coupon or online? Physical coupon then I know I wont take the pain to drive and comeover to collect, :(, If an online coupon or something like that then I would ask if I can get some of those coupons, :)

Its a paper coupons booklet.

PM if you need.

papa johns location -

* J-20, Near Csm, Sector 18, Noida, Delhi

* Westgate Mall, Rajouri Garden, Delhi, Delhi - 011 42227272

* A 1, Cyber Greens, Gurgaon, Haryana - 0124 4057272

Coupons on hold for VB86 and harryneopotter

blr_p said:
How's Papa Johns compare with Domino's or Pizza Hut for taste ?
They are not even in the same league , what Domino's and Pizza Hut sells is pure crap , Papa John's has wayyy better pizza's , even Chicago's which vb86 mentioned has some delicious pizza's

I wish I could have few of those coupons , I keep ordering these pizza all the time. I must say their Pizza's are way better that Domino's or Pizza Hut. You would be amazed by the kind of service they would offer in a pizza outlet. By the way ,I work in the same building Cybergreen, Gurgaon.

@mk76, thanks for offering me the coupons, but it seems that you live really far. you can go ahead and offer it to the next person in line. thanks a lot though.

manu1991 said:
They are not even in the same league , what Domino's and Pizza Hut sells is pure crap , Papa John's has wayyy better pizza's , even Chicago's which vb86 mentioned has some delicious pizza's

But the prices between are certainly in the same league wouldn't you say ?

So how can they make it better. Their ads say better taste & better ingredients.

I've tried them out in the last month and do like the taste. Last month they had this 20% off deal which the others do not have. They always give you the discount on the next pizza but this deal applied even if you get just one which is something i've always wanted but never got. So i called them up the other day and asked them what they could do and got a 10% discount this month :D

So pricewise, tastewise they are good for me.

To Order - Dominos ( Eatable even after refrigerated for a day, try em with pizza hut u would wanna puke)

To sit down and Eat - Papa John's, excellent service and great food

Back