Paper Presentation Topic Recommendation Required

Prophet

Disciple
Hey guys, sry for posting this topic in this section becoz I didn't know where to place it. Actually I am going to give a paper presentation in my collage and I am confused on which topic should I give. A topic that is interesting and more innovative and very rarely presented or never. If of software field than will be more better coz m a software engineer. Please suggest me one... thank you.. :)

thanks vivek.krishnan. That is a very nice topic to present on. I will discuss it with my colleagues if they agree on it we will go for it.

I also want some topics from application software side. I want to know what problems people are facing in daily use application softwares and utilities. I request all the readers please tell us what problems you face in using Windows and small application softwares and what daily use utilities you need in Windows. So that we can work on it and provide you with a nice utility software. Actually we are working for a group named as L.O.A.D. (League Of Advanced Developers). We create small day to day use utility programs for Microsoft Windows. Such a kind of software we developed by listening to various users' ideas of solving a temporary data storage management problem in a PC. You can go to this link to know more about it: Products - L.O.A.D. (League Of Advanced Developers)

You can go for clustering, cloud computing, Grid computing like topics. Now a days most of the people are trying to implement those technologies on the web. Also, you will get pretty much knowledge for your future. All the best!

Back