Pay Rs.25 To Avail A Discount of Rs.250 @ buytheprice.com (No Minimum Purchase Limit)

Thought To Share This Deal On A New thread -

Pay Rs 25 To Get Rs 250 off on your purchase at Buytheprice.com :clap:

And There is No Minimum Purchase Limit :clap::clap:

Link - 90% Discount from Buy The Price Across India | Taggle - Amazing Discounts Daily. Best Offers On Restaurants, Beauty, Travel And More For Your City

If U Have not Already Registered in Taggle U Can Use My Referral Link To do So

My Referral Link : Taggle Registration | Taggle - Amazing Discounts Daily. Best Offers On Restaurants, Beauty, Travel And More For Your City

(Note: I get Benefited If U Register Through This Link)

Here's The Fine Print :

* Taggle eVoucher will be emailed to you. Offer valid on presentation of Taggle eVoucher

* Customers can redeem their eVouchers from February 26, 2011 to March 25, 2011

* Offer can be redeemed only at Online Shopping in India: Buy Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, MP3 players, Laptops and more - Buytheprice

* One voucher per unique Taggle ID

* Terms and conditions of Buy The Price are valid for this offer

* On buying the gift voucher from Taggle, you will receive a promo code. Enter the promo code while making the payment on Buy The Price

* Cannot be combined with any ongoing offers or promotions

* Cash back not allowed

* Partial redemption is not allowed

* One eVoucher can be redeemed only once

* eVoucher cannot be redeemed for cash

Some Nice Listings -

I Personally Request Esanthosh /Fah33m To get a Couple Of those el Cheapo IEMs And Post his Wise Impressions.Maybe One Of them Would Turn Out to Be A Marshmallow-Killer :)

happy Shoppin' Guys and Please Share The Link if U Buy Something​

Re: Pay Rs.25 To Avail A Discount of Rs.250 @ buytheprice.com (No Minimum Purchase Li

The problem is, the minimum purchase starts from 600-650, no other product listed below that.

Re: Pay Rs.25 To Avail A Discount of Rs.250 @ buytheprice.com (No Minimum Purchase Li

they had 4gb cruzer blade some day ago but it seems after this offers they delisted it

ani_meher said:
The problem is, the minimum purchase starts from 600-650, no other product listed below that.
Yup... They have grown smarter now!! :p

@ OP: Thanx for the deal. Though I don't plan to buy the coupon, I registered using your referral!! :)

not sure why we are talking about the min purchase when op stated that no min purchase required...am I missing something?

tech4pk said:
not sure why we are talking about the min purchase when op stated that no min purchase required...am I missing something?
what he meant is that there is no product listed lower than 600 rs so by default whatever happens you are buying at a minimum price of 600 rs.

Thnx To Supra For this Coupon,However Cant buy anything Coz Of the Damn Form 42 Rule :(

Supra said:
Here is one Rs 400 voucher (min Rs 1100 buying price) for free

Buytheprice.com Discount Coupons : Rs 400 voucher - KhojGuru : ufwm7
Thanks for the info, bought American tourister laptop backpack(P51) for rs 900 shipped :D

I checked out the bag at american tourister outlet as its just 1km from my place, the bag is made of very good fabric on both outside and inside and retails for rs 1550.Here is the link for the deal and the official website:

Shopping Deal! AT LAPTOP BACKPACK with MRP of Rs.1,550 available at Rs.1,300 on buytheprice.com Online Shopping in India: Buy Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, MP3 players, Laptops and more - Buytheprice

Welcome to American Tourister India

Back