Pay Rs 50 to get a PREPAID Recharge of Rs 100

MP001

Disciple
Oct 1, 2009
Register on Groupshoppe.in and get the following Deal

Recharge your PREPAID MOBILE for Rs.50/- and get talk time worth Rs.100/-
Valid on most operators.

Details of the deal

Groupshopee now brings you a fabulous offer to talk longer to your loved one. Just buy the Groupshopee coupon for Rs. 50/- and your registered mobile will be recharged worth Rs. 100/-. The recharge will be automatic within 2 hours of buying the Groupshopee coupon.

One coupon per order allowed.
Rules of your mobile service provider would apply.

JT_daniel

Adept
Mar 10, 2011
Darnit, registered for that site, but never received a registration email. :/ Now if I start getting spam in my inbox and phone, I'm going to go mad!

mayanksahni

Adept
May 13, 2009
Delhi
www.mayanksahni.com
I got mail which is as follows :

Dear Customer :

Thank you for placing an order for the Recharge your PREPAID MOBILE for Rs.50/- and get talk time worth Rs.100/- . The deal is not ACTIVE now until the minimum number of people will buy this deal only then we can confirm and send you the voucher that can be used . You account is not charged at this time but simply authorized for the purchase price so when the deal is Active we will immediately process it. You can help us make the deal ACTIVE earlier by sharing this deal with your friends and see if they want to participate also. This will enable us to make the deal ACTIVE as soon as the minimum quantity is reached .

parag1985

Disciple
May 5, 2007
received the mail with voucher but need to take the printout of the voucher and present it to their specific merchant which is arnd 40km far away from my place and then he will give me the 100 rs recharge coupon.I thought they would provide an online recharge:(

jalanbk

Disciple
Jul 8, 2006
www.pchijack.com
parag1985 said:
received the mail with voucher but need to take the printout of the voucher and present it to their specific merchant which is arnd 40km far away from my place and then he will give me the 100 rs recharge coupon.I thought they would provide an online recharge:(

Can you post the detail of merchant, may be it's nearer for somebody , if so we can purcahse... and also some one might be able to help you as well.

Onemufc

Skilled
Apr 16, 2011
parag1985 said:

No way I am going for this deal now ! :no:

MP001

Disciple
Oct 1, 2009
The mail received is a standard mail. The recharge will be done online I think.

I am in the same boat. Waiting......

HailStonE

Skilled
Sep 29, 2006
A lot of these group order sites have sprung up & most do not mention all the terms & conditions on an offer. Many times buyer gets the shock afterward (like this) or with shipping charges charged extra during the deal.. :mad: