Paypal and SBI

Party Monger

Skilled
Hi, Was going to receive some money from a client abroad. Was wondering whats the whole procedure to get it via paypal into my SBI account?

I had an account long back with paypal, opened it today, and it asked for PAN and bank account and purpose code. Now I researched and have these details, but will it be a smooth ride? The account is Personal(both paypal and sbi savings) and the payment for a small service.100-200$

Is it worth the headache?

Go for it. Apart from Paypal fess and currency conversion fees (you can't be paid in INR) the money will be credited into your working SBI account within 24-48 hours. I've been getting my payments this way for almost 6 months now. Just furnish all the details they want and you are set.

Go for it. Apart from Paypal fess and currency conversion fees (you can't be paid in INR) the money will be credited into your working SBI account within 24-48 hours. I've been getting my payments this way for almost 6 months now. Just furnish all the details they want and you are set.
Is your account business or personal?

Hi, Was going to receive some money from a client abroad. Was wondering whats the whole procedure to get it via paypal into my SBI account?

I had an account long back with paypal, opened it today, and it asked for PAN and bank account and purpose code. Now I researched and have these details, but will it be a smooth ride? The account is Personal(both paypal and sbi savings) and the payment for a small service.100-200$

Is it worth the headache?

Take a western Union Money transfer for such a small Amount

Take a western Union Money transfer for such a small Amount

Today I was told by a Western Union branch that Indian Residents cant receive money via Western Union from Foreign Nationals. Apparently, only blood relatives are allowed to send money via Western Union to India.

Is this true ?

Back