PayPal does not accept HDFCBank NetSafe cards anymore ?

ohh..

I was saying that because while doing payment, if i get City bank gateway, it asks for four options first
- City Bank Credit Card
- City Bank Debit Card
- Other Bank Credit Card
- Other Bank Debit Card

So if I created NetSafe card from Credit card then I will have to choose 3rd option and if created from Debit card then will have to choose 4th option.. Otherwise it does not work.. :frusty:

^ In both cases you can just choose option 3 and it should work. Cause the Netsafe card works just like a Credit Card, doesn't matter if the source card is Credit or Debit.

Either way Netsafe Virtual cards are known to be working on PayPal even if its generated from a Debit Card.

Paypal is limiting accounts of VCC/Netsafe card users.

Just talked to PP customer care.They told me not to use Prepaid/VCC cards or else account will be permanently blocked.

There is security measure in PP which blocks account when too many cards are added or removed.

My acccount is permanantely locked as I added 5-6 netsafe cards on Paypal

EVen when i talked with cc guys,they said they cant resolve the issue

Instead now i'm making payments directly

^ Yesterday I tried to make a payment directly using Netsafe ie without using my existing account and just entered the Netsafe card details. It accepted the card details and finally after I pressed the confirm payment button it showed an error saying the payment couldn't be processed. The one they usually show in case there is any issue with the card.

@prasanth11 - Were you able to make the payment directly without any problem? Any errors?

Can anybody confirm the current status? Netsafe cards working with paypal or not? I need to make a purchase from ebay.com but wanna be sure before going ahead.

hi,

i made a NetSafe card of 20,000 and was trying to purchase something from eBay.com via PayPal...by mistake i clicked on confirm my card and my net safe card got expired...but the main problem is my 20000 is stuck now.

what can i do now to get this money fast in my account???

^ No, you will need a credit card to make a payment using PayPal. You cannot add funds to PayPal, there is no need too.

Back