Budget 51-70k PC Build for 1080p Gaming

+1 to above post.
Any issues with the current PSU? Ofcourse, 750W gives somes head room, but 650w should do. Recommended PSU is 650w for 3070. Some recommned for 750w when pairing it with i7/R7 or above.
EW Pro/HCG costs about the same, but with 7yrs/10yrs warranty. Anyways, do a quick research.

Again I would use your exising RAM sticks and OC to 3200/3400/3600 instead of getting a new kit.
You can use your existing case fans, right? Why new?

+1 to above post.
Any issues with the current PSU? Ofcourse, 750W gives somes head room, but 650w should do. Recommended PSU is 650w for 3070. Some recommned for 750w when pairing it with i7/R7 or above.
EW Pro/HCG costs about the same, but with 7yrs/10yrs warranty. Anyways, do a quick research.

Again I would use your exising RAM sticks and OC to 3200/3400/3600 instead of getting a new kit.
You can use your existing case fans, right? Why new?
I sold my complete rig for a good deal with few parts left with me so I chose the 3600 Mhz. Yeah I have a bunch load of RGB, 7 fans and 2 rgb strips and in addition most of my Peripherals are wired as I prefer them that way. I am not sure as I ran the 3070 at 650 for a month and it seemed enough but 750 maybe to be a bit safe. Should I get a 650 gold?

If you still have your old 650w with you, just use it and cancel the new order you placed.
Ofcourse, you can go for 750w if you're buying new (if and when you find the 650w you have isn't good enough). Just go for better than MWE Gold.

I don't have the previous psu. I only have the GPU and AIO from my previous build. I quickly googled the PSU tier list and the CM MWE series is pretty low. A good alternative would be the Deepcool DQ750-M and I think its a good choice. Also, I plan on upgrading once we have access to DDR5 RAM which maybe in 2-3 years, so I hope this will be decent for a few years.

Back