Budget 21-30k PC Build for POS Billing

OneTapHero

Disciple
Questions

1. What is your budget?
    • 30000 - 35000 INR
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • An old Intel NUC
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name)? If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine-tuning your requirement.
    • Everything other than peripherals
  5. Will this be your final configuration or will you be adding/upgrading a component shortly? If yes, then please mention when and which component.
    • The RAM and maybe the Processor
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Online or offline, depending on the prices
  7. Would you consider buying second-hand hardware from the TE market?
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware?
    • Point-of-Sale Software (Billing)
    • Word, Excel
    • Spotify (will be running in the background)
  9. Do you have any brand preferences or dislikes? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No particular preference. I would like to buy the parts from a reputable company that has good warranty and easy replacement policies in place
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • No gaming at all
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    • I have a 1080p monitor already
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10

Clarion computers has 10th gen NUC for 26k, you could get that

Check this one out as well
I'm fed up with NUCs. They are kinda hard to troubleshoot and repair personally and I often have to give them to a service centre here. The airflow isn't great in these NUCs and the room temperature is on the higher side here.
So, I'm looking to get a MicroATX PC.

Valid concerns for sure. In that case, you can look at Pentium Gold or Athlon 3000 based PC. Both should be fine for this kind of usage. Primeabgb.com has some combo deals on Athlon 3000, see if they're cheaper than buying individually.

Pair then with 8 GB RAM on Crucial and 250 GB SSD like WD SN570 and it should fit within your budget. You don't need a beefy PSU either. Get a small cabinet like Deepcool Matrexx 30 or Matrexx 40 and it will look real nice under the desk.

seems like your general use is just office work so basic intel i3 will be sufficient.
check this Build - make sure you don't take the "F" version of Cpu as those are cheaper but they don't have build-in display. so you will need another gpu for that.
the motherboard is a placeholder you can check any H610 model of the motherboard of your choice depending upon your feature requirement.
16GB ram is also optional, for your use even 8 GB will be fine but doesn't hurt to have more.

with the remaining budget, you can get a cabinet.

Valid concerns for sure. In that case, you can look at Pentium Gold or Athlon 3000 based PC. Both should be fine for this kind of usage. Primeabgb.com has some combo deals on Athlon 3000, see if they're cheaper than buying individually.

Pair then with 8 GB RAM on Crucial and 250 GB SSD like WD SN570 and it should fit within your budget. You don't need a beefy PSU either. Get a small cabinet like Deepcool Matrexx 30 or Matrexx 40 and it will look real nice under the desk.
Thanks for the recommendation :D
I did look into the combo deals on PrimeABGB. Most of the Athlon ones are OOS, the i3 combo has an F-version processor.
I have found a Ryzen 5 5600G build under 35k, which might be overkill for my use. So, I'll probably downgrade to a Ryzen 3.

Back