Budget 41-50k PC Build under 50K for Casual Gaming

COLOR

Recruit
  1. What is your budget?
    • Less than 50K
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • Don't have desktop
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Preferably AMD, Ryzen 3 3200G, 3100
    • Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H, Suggest if any better recommendation in A320, B450
    • GPU - Can use Radeon Vega 8 from 3200G but any dedicated GPU will be better, both AMD and Nvidia acceptable
    • RAM - At least 2X8GB more than 2800 MHz
    • Monitor - At least 24 inch, refresh rate 75 Hz or more
    • PSU - Prefrebly any good 550W+ PSU
    • Storage - M.2 Preferably 240 GB or more, SSD will work also and 1TB HDD for secondary storage
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • No, I don't think I will be upgrading it sooner if I get everything I mentioned above
    • Things I must buy now and I don't think I will be upgrading them as my current usage is-
      • RAM - 2X8GB >2800 MHZ, dual channel is better for AMD APUs
      • SSD - >240GB
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Pune
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes if trusted and in good condition
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Video and Photo Editing, not hardcore just amateur level (won't have much layers and tracks while doing just casual stuff)
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • None, but if in your knowledge you think I should avoid this brand please do mention
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Esports Titles Mostly - League of Legends, CS:GO, VALORANT
    • Open World - GTA V, Cyberpunk 2077 (It has pretty low system requirements considering quality of game)
    • I won't be playing other games much, mostly will play above games
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage?
    • 1920x1080 for both gaming and normal usage will be enough
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No want to keep option open (not necessarily)
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10
If you think I can lower my build parts according to my usage requirements please do suggest this also.

Ryzen Zen3 processor are due for announcement today. Hold a little. If you need it like today, following is what I suggested in other thread earlier this week;

Ryzen 3 3100 - 8500 - PrimeABGB
ASUS Prime A320M-K - 4550 - PrimeABGB
Adata 8GB 3200MHz CL16 - 2850 -PrimeABGB
Zotac GTX1650 Super - 14,650 - PrimeABGB
Cooler Master MWE 450W - 2550 - PrimeABGB
Kingston KC600 250GB SSD - 3375 - PrimABGB
WD 1TB Blue HDD - 3500 - PrimABGB

You may get something from above cheaper locally/other vendors who sell online/Amazon-Flipkart upcoming sale.

This is about 40K without case and monitor. Fetching a used RX570 or GTX1060 at about 6/7K or 8K, respectively, could help to fit case and monitor in your budget comfortably.

Below is my recommendation which is slightly above your budget. But I think you might be able to fit in if you purchase from offline stores. Online prices are slightly higher and no option to haggle as well.
However, if you still want to reduce your price, then I suggest the following changes:
  1. GTX 1050 Ti and you can save around 1k-1.5k
  2. Basic mouse + keyboard and you can save 0.5k
  3. 8 GB RAM (sufficient for gaming) and you can save 2.7k - You can, later on, buy one more stick and upgrade
If going slightly beyond your budget is ok, then I believe the following specs are good for you.
I have given an option for M.2 as well, however, there is no advantage as such but it looks and sounds cool for an additional 900 bucks ;)
And lastly, I purposefully suggested a smaller case since you will get a micro-ATX mobo and only 1 HDD.
You should add 1 additional case fan upfront for air intake, will add 250-400 bucks to your cost but will definitely help in cooling and long run.

CPURYZEN 3 31008500TheITDepot
GPUInno3D Geforce GTX 1650 TWIN X2 OC 4GB GDDR512600TheITDepot
MOTHERBOARDAsus Prime-A320M-K4500TheITDepot
RAMXPG ADATA GAMMIX D30 DDR4 8GB 3000 Hz * 25400Amazon
SSDTeam Group 240GB GX12800Amazon
HDDSeagate BarraCuda 1 TB 7200 RPM3400Amazon
PSUGigabyte P450B 450W 80 PLUS Bronze2750PrimeABGB
CABINETDeepcool MATREXX 30 Mini Tower2300TheITDepot
MONITORLG 24 inch Full HD, IPS Panel Gaming Monitor - 24MP59G10300Amazon
PERIPHERALSAnt Esports KM500W Gaming Backlit Keyboard and Mouse Combo1300Amazon
TOTAL53850
M.2Kingston 250GB A2000 M.23700Amazon

@NoMansLand I would suggest not to recommend vanilla GTX1650 cause it is really poor VFM. At 2K extra GTX1650 Super is perfect entry level card and roughly 30% better. Also for SSD, not worth saving 500-600 bucks by going most budget level SSD (GX1) vs good sata performing SSD (KC600) >> refer to this chart https://ssd.borecraft.com/SSD_Buying_Guide.pdf

I totally agree but the above spec was to get the best performance while staying as close to budget as possible.
As a general rule, you can always get better quality products by spending more money!! :) :)

Don't go with any BIG E commerce for PC Parts etc.

if supplier/seller/brand do not support you or provides after sales service then as a buyer you will be in fix.... neither eCommerce website nor seller will help you.

Better buy Directly from Online H/W Sellers like PrimeAbGb, Vedanta, MdComputers etc. reputed sellers, do not compromise After Sales Service just for 2-3k difference, when you are about to spend 50k

There is difference between "better quality products by spending more money" vs "better value products by spending marginally more money"

This makes sense, however, if I am really tight on budget and need a 240 GB SSD, I would rather go for a budget SSD than a 120 GB better-performing SSD.

Almost 7 yrs back when I was on a budget. I bought the cheapest SSD from Amazon US for my ROG laptop and made it my primary drive. The other (default) drive was a WD Black HDD 320 GB.
I think what I bought was a Zalman 60GB. It has worked fine for me to date and is still much faster than the WD Black HDD. I have done my fair share of gaming for a few years on it as well.

So, yes, the above recommendation was based on my experience when you are strictly on budget. But if you have some leverage, then one should definitely go for a better value product which is what you have suggested. :)

Back