PC Peripherals PC Buying Guide June '07

lolz i thought i will make it but then its very confusing still i will give it a shot soon.

the thing is as the budget increases the priorities of a person will determine what he wants to get. some might want lots of hard disk a very big cabbie to fit in many harddisk . some might want a big lcd . so it depends. i will try and differentiate all these soon and post in some days.

200mph said:
lolz i thought i will make it but then its very confusing still i will give it a shot soon.
the thing is as the budget increases the priorities of a person will determine what he wants to get. some might want lots of hard disk a very big cabbie to fit in many harddisk . some might want a big lcd . so it depends. i will try and differentiate all these soon and post in some days.
Thats cool then. I will be waiting.

biosbhai said:
Dude, is the Creative SBS 2.1 good?

Why are you recommending across configs?

^^ yup.... :eek:hyeah:I would NOT recommend the sbs series. They are CRAP :mad:

Please buy at least the inspire series.... they're the minimum standard!

else a gamer on a budget might consider getting the philips HP 805 headphones!... much more 1337, can carry to fragfests , and sounds much better :)

Green horns advice taken i would myself have suggested the ep630 for once, but then people who are buying a pc for the first time want speakers . i have seen the dealers giving people crap intex and microteck speakers and iball to , just thought it would be better than those surely in the 25k budget category.

philips 2.1 u mean philips MMS 430 ya they are good for punch bass but atp3 have better fidelity....for most frequencies and also good midrange.. try adding headphones and web cam too as optional accessories even mic too :p

i have seen ppl vary with choice of music so i suggested them, what ever they like the bass or the mid range as you call them. i really dont get the terms but all i can differentiate btw is good sound and bad sound, and better sounds from the lot. i heard the philiphs found them decent enough for their price so i suggested them though audio is something people might think differently about and like different stuff. and i did not suggest stuff like webcams and mic as i really did not have knowledge about its prices and seen few people querying about it here on the forum.

if its the gamer population you're lookin to satisfy, the Artis S500 seems to be a good choice. Wooden sub, 5.25" woofer, should sound waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the SBS 370 unless the folks at Artis really messed up :p . Even the folks over at TT seems to be have been impressed! Great bass , but a bit weak on the midrange, which non audiophile types wont notice anyway;)

oh, and theitwares have them for 1375 :D

@200 - Good work mate! Reps for ya! :)

One question though: Is Jetway690G a good board? Anyone here knows of any issues with it? I'll be getting the X2 3600+ for a friend tomorrow..Can't make up my mind on the mobo though..Since he's a basic user I was thinking on the lines of Asus M2N-MX..Would this Jetway and/or Gigabyte be better options? :huh:

Back