PC Peripherals PC Buying Guide June '07

AMD4Life said:
@200 - Good work mate! Reps for ya! :)

One question though: Is Jetway690G a good board? Anyone here knows of any issues with it? I'll be getting the X2 3600+ for a friend tomorrow..Can't make up my mind on the mobo though..Since he's a basic user I was thinking on the lines of Asus M2N-MX..Would this Jetway and/or Gigabyte be better options? :huh:

get the gigabyte smc told me that warranty later on could be a issue with this jetway board (god know why) and for a normal user the gigabyte has good onboard graphics also. got it for my friend hes happy with it. i dont think its has oc options though .

Yep, the Gigabyte 690G is way better then the Asus M2N-MX for a non OC'd PC...and Gigabyte isn't governed by Rashi Peripherals either :p

A lil' price update for you guys:

Gigabyte 690G Mobo - 3.1K

Corsair 1GB DDR2 667 - 2.1K

Kingston 1GB DDR2 667 - 2K

Transcend 1GB DDR2 667 - 1.85K

Seagate 160GB SATA 7200.10 - 2.25K

LiteOn 20X DVD-RW - 1.65K

Also check out these new Amigo cases-decent quality comparable to Navtech & Intex - These come with a transparent side panel with a 120mm side intake fan..Nice offering at Rs. 1350/- :)

Prices from SMC Intl., NP as on 06-06-07

Cheers!

It seems it's the GA-MA69G-S2H, the S3 was launched a week or so ago in US so may take a little time to filter into India

Great thread dude!!!! Repped :hap2: :hap2: Repped!!!!:clap: :clap:

Each rig seems perfect!!!!! I am going to recommend this thread outside of T.E too....:eek:hyeah: Simply superb!!

Can you guys suggest a good gaming mouse/keyboard combo for about 2k? Is the G1 gaming desktop any good?

Dunno about the G1 but get this :

Logitech MX 518 : 2k

Samsung Pleomax K/B : 300

Best combo you are gonna get for this money IMO

yup , its a good combo. but in the end its upto your own hands , so checkout the keys and the mouse in your hands and see if your comfortable with it.

order some from memoryconfig. , even the value rams from kingston overclock decently . else look up the market section there were some good deals in there a while back

@hitman, check the Market section here will ya

I think Aditya was selling his pair of high performance mem sticks. Or just create a new post there too see if someone is willing to sell theirs to you.

Back