PC Peripherals PC Buying Guide November '07

john117 said:
repped and rated .. nice guide dude ..
but it will need a update in next week as 3850 and 3870 become available in India ..
the 3850 is wiping floor with 8600gt .. no point in getting it for 30k budget ,
US price is stated to be 179$ probably it will retail at around 7.5 to 9k in India
and performance is just amazing for this price ...

anywayz this is the worst month to buy a PC as new launches are going on ..
better wait till mid dec ...

HAVE THE NEW LAUNCHES COME ????

Shouldnt i Buy now ?

@200mph accepted ... actually i went to my dealer to get a Q6600 based PC. Since he knows me well, he asked to order for the PC after mid December and stated that "intel is abt to make price cut" ...

Also there were replies to this thread abt price cuts... thats y i was a bit confused so as when to get the PC ...

thanks mate ~peace:cool2: gonna order for the pc this week ...

hey ....relly nice...but one thing

those e2140s have 800 Mhz FSB...

the FSB to memory speed ratio should not be fractional ideally...

so please suggest 800 Mhz speed for those....

667Mhz should be for 1333Mhz FSB (ratio 2:1)

Dear Friends,
I want to purchase a PC within budget of Rs. 15000/- 20,000/-. As I am Software developer in. Net field, I need atleast 1GD RAM. Can anybody provided best suitable configuration with Laminton Road and Vashi Price List.

Bye
Santosh Kumar

folks can we have a update for march its been 6 motnhs tat 200mph has update the post plsssssssss update it and plsss consider 10K and 15 K machinesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:)

cybro said:
@200mph accepted ... actually i went to my dealer to get a Q6600 based PC. Since he knows me well, he asked to order for the PC after mid December and stated that "intel is abt to make price cut" ...

Also there were replies to this thread abt price cuts... thats y i was a bit confused so as when to get the PC ...

thanks mate ~peace:cool2: gonna order for the pc this week ...

It is okay to wait for a price cut. What generally happens is something bigger and better gets announced at the same time and we tend to wait for that. And the cycle repeats...

Back