Cabinet: Zebronic Bijli - ~1k

SMPS: Corsair VX450 - 3.8k

Optical Drive: L.G. GH22NS30 SATA/Samsung SH-S22F SATA 1.1k

Speakers: Creative Inspire M2600 2.1 - 1.7k

Monitor: Viewsonic 17inch - 7.7k

Keyboard: Logitech Multimedia .5k

Mouse: Logitech MX518 1.275k

Total ~47775

Havnt Checked and updated all the prices..

Good config there..just change the gpu to hd4850..And a 19 inch monitor would be better since it costs just 1k more than a 17 inch one..

I am planning to buy a PC with ATI Radeon 4850. Please suggest me a motherboard within or equal to Rs. 5k. Also suggest me a budget SMPS under 5k (550W)for above.

Which processor do u have currently?

if its AMD go for gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H or intel go for gigabyte GA -31 chipset board.

PSU go for Corsair VX450W its within your budget.

techmonk said:
Good config there..just change the gpu to hd4850..And a 19 inch monitor would be better since it costs just 1k more than a 17 inch one..

hmm.. that also is good.. exact 50k then.. he said that he wanted the 4830 gpu.. so i just copy-pasted the entire thing and edit a few things..

sri_k said:
Which processor do u have currently?
if its AMD go for gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H or intel go for gigabyte GA -31 chipset board.
PSU go for Corsair VX450W its within your budget.

But the smps u hav menioned is 400W buit i need 550 W. And is Nvidia 650i ultra an option for above?

Depends on various things like what would you be using with it but I wouldn't do it.....Would you like buying a Honda Civic with a Maruti 800 engine ?

I want a decided the follwing components:
ATI Radeon 450
WD 640Gb hard disc.
Trabscend 4Gb RAM
Please suggest me other parts so that my CPU wud come under 30k

^^ the 650i ultra is a capable but outdated chipset. The P35 and the P45 respectively are the more current chipsets from intel.

about the psu being only a 450watt supply. Do not fall for the wattage ratings. Many unscrupulous manufacturers tend to fudge ratings and manipulate them to fool potential customers.

What is important in judging the powersupply is the manufacturer, the rated efficiency(lookout for an 80plus certification) and the temperature at whihc the wattage/efficiency rating has been achieved.

CoolerMaster has a RealPower 550watt model for around 5.3k and Antec has an Earthwatts 650EA model for about the same amount.

The Corsair model which has been suggested for you is easily going to suffice for your needs and is about 1k cheaper than the models i've mentioned above.

If your budget is kinda tight, get the Corsair for around 4k. If you can spend more, get either the CM or the Antec.

Will you OC what do you wanna use your rig for you know you can do in lesser than that maybe get a 4870 if you get an Gigabyte EP31 or invest in a better PSU if your not a very insane OC'r.

You have already created multiple threads for advice on buying your PC. Please restrict all your queries to one thread. will be much easier for people to put things in context.

and nope. i would strongly suggest that you get atleast a Corsair VX450

sTALKEr said:
You have already created multiple threads for advice on buying your PC. Please restrict all your queries to one thread. will be much easier for people to put things in context.

and nope. i would strongly suggest that you get atleast a Corsair VX450

bUT i NEED 550w FOR atI 4850...OR WIL 450w DO IT???

Back