Budget 41-50k PC for gaming + Productivity

vint

Disciple
  1. What is your budget?
    • Upto 50K excluding cost of UPS
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - LG 27" FULL HD
    • KB + Mouse - Logitech
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - LG 27" FULL HD
    • KB + Mouse - Logitech
    • Cabinet - Have a cooler master cabinet (mid tower) bought around 10 years ago. Prefereably, would like to reuse this one. Else pls suggest.
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Intel i7 / Equivalent in AMD (if cheaper)
    • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
    • GPU - ??
    • SMPS/PSU - ??
    • RAM - 16 GB
    • SSD - ??
    • HDD - ??
    • UPS - Decent ups to provide power backup for at-least 15-20 mins
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes, will upgrade the following after 12 months
    • RAM - 2X16GB
    • Monitor - Existing montor + LG 27" 4K monitor in dual monitor mode
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Productivity
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • N/A
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • FPS, RPG etc
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - Full HD for now , but 2k/4k in a year's time when I upgrade the monitor
    2. Desktop - Full HD for now , but 2k/4k in a year's time when I upgrade the monitor
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10

Last edited:
The above configuration is good for gaming although I would like to see the 3300x instead of 3100x. Also check this reddit thread for a quick reference to gaming in real life by various users using various hardware.

The above configuration is good for gaming although I would like to see the 3300x instead of 3100x. Also check this reddit thread for a quick reference to gaming in real life by various users using various hardware.
Out of stock everywhere and might take away budget from more important parts such as the GPU. Good option to consider though along with the 3500 (if you can find one).

Check the CPU support page on the manufacturer's website. Tier 1 brands are pretty good at keeping their inventory updated. Most of them will have a "Ryzen 3000 ready" badge on the box. A520 only becomes relevant if you plan to upgrade to Ryzen 4000.

Back