PC health & download apps/tools

Yup, I put MS auto updates off.

Installed Avast AV, works ok but network shield not started due to some missing component (message appeared). Other all back up protection like file, browsing etc is gets activated.

My bad:eek::wacky:, 3 updates found. See below..Should I uninstall straightway...

upload_2013-9-16_22-16-51.png

I am bitting my nail now:confused: as I saw notification- "Windows is downloading updates (20% complete).... suspecting whether Microsoft again trace Windows 7 crash version installed against my previous MS Vista episode....Should I put Microsoft automatice update off?...
yes, turn off auto update and .
updates are good [ well most of them be it a legit or non legit copy :D ] so if they are not causing any issue leave them be.
Currently I put MS Update OFF with suspecting they may be trace my non legit copy of Win7 & break it like MSVista episode in last month. Does installed updates meaningful now as put updates setting OFF.?! I confused.

you can turn off auto update and check for updates manually so that you can avoid installing the updates which can break windows OS copy like the one you have :D

Currently I put MS Update OFF with suspecting they may be trace my non legit copy of Win7 & break it like MSVista episode in last month. Does installed updates meaningful now as put updates setting OFF.?! I confused.

Just make sure you dont get this Update for Windows 7 for x86-based systems (KB971033). there are ways to byepass that too also.[DOUBLEPOST=1379477811][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just make sure you dont get this Update for Windows 7 for x86-based systems (KB971033). there are ways to byepass that too also.

topgear - better to be with which you have in your hand instead too much updates!;)
I already put auto updates off. I think better to remove 3 updates auto downloaded by chance to avoid Bill Gates phone call:p[DOUBLEPOST=1379478276][/DOUBLEPOST]
there are ways to byepass that too also.
interesting, how?!

Last edited:
window daz loader-About
This is the loader application that's used by millions of people worldwide, well known for passing Microsoft's WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) and is arguably the safest Windows activation exploit ever created. The application itself injects a SLIC (System Licensed Internal Code) into your system before Windows boots; this is what fools Windows into thinking it's genuine.
Rest to download - Google is your friend :)

no worries Doremon! I have windows 7 ultimate 32bit running smoothly since 2009. I did a clean install on my HP dv6000 series and its all going well till date without any hiccups.

Finally, I am on voyage of a butter smooth PC running experience with MS7, IE8, FF, Chrome, EagleGet, Downloadthemall, CCleaner, Avast AV... Gifts from TE fellas/friends over here... I hope this are sufficient to live healthy-both myself & my PC in a longer way...
thanks to all..

window daz loader-About
This is the loader application that's used by millions of people worldwide, well known for passing Microsoft's WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) and is arguably the safest Windows activation exploit ever created. The application itself injects a SLIC (System Licensed Internal Code) into your system before Windows boots; this is what fools Windows into thinking it's genuine.
Rest to download - Google is your friend :)

@Doremon Smooth sail! But a note there is always Open Source for LEGiT, its more friendly these days!
If you really think you need to keep your system updated try the offline updater
Friends, considering your compliments, I will surely do above! :joyful:
Being noob, can you explain how to do it stepwise, if possible.

Back