PC MID-TOWER CABINET SUGGESTIONS BUDGET ( 6K )

NikhilSingh25

Disciple
I'm about to sell my old pc and upgrade. I have already decided on other parts .
But still can't figure out what cabinet to choose. Budget is 6K . The one i like right now is Adata XPG Defender Mid-Tower for about 5.2k.

Looks are must. I really want something that I can show in my video RGB and stuff.
The Cabinet should have good airflow and removable front panel to make it clean easier coz i get a lot of dust in my room.
Glass panel sides are optional. Will buy separate ARGB fans.

I'm about to sell my old pc and upgrade. I have already decided on other parts .
But still can't figure out what cabinet to choose. Budget is 6K . The one i like right now is Adata XPG Defender Mid-Tower for about 5.2k.

Looks are must. I really want something that I can show in my video RGB and stuff.
The Cabinet should have good airflow and removable front panel to make it clean easier coz i get a lot of dust in my room.
Glass panel sides are optional. Will buy separate ARGB fans.
lovely case ,from e-atx to itx is great

photo_2023-12-28_01-10-20.jpg

This is the one I've.

Pros:
- Looks premium.
- Build quality is good, actually it's really good.
- Not too costly unlike others.

Cons:
- Fans color is not changeable (this might be dealbreaker for some, but I don't care about it) -> you can buy fans of your choice if you need configurable RGB and it would still be much cost friendly.
- It doesn't have magnetic dust filter (I did a 'Jugad' for that though)

Last edited:
View attachment 186512
This is the one I've.

Pros:
- Looks premium.
- Build quality is good, actually it's really good.
- Not too costly unlike others.

Cons:
- Fans color is not changeable (this might be dealbreaker for some, but I don't care about it) -> you can buy fans of your choice if you need configurable RGB and it would still be much cost friendly.
- It doesn't have magnetic dust filter (I did a 'Jugad' for that though )

Looks more than good enough for the price . but since i have more room in budget. i will keep exploring, still have time till i sell my old PC.

I've used both the 4000d and the 216 from lian li.

XPG one looks very close to the 4000d feature/size wise.

4000D is actually really small.. and there is no airflow for the gpu.. whereas lian li 216 is very big in size compared to 4000d and has 3 very big decent and espically silent fans included.

u can opt to put 2 120mm below the gpu for better airflow and it can also accomodate a 360mm aio in the top.

its a no brainer and quite honestly looks way better than 4000d or similar cases with good looking fans.. here is a picture of when i had it:

1704364887442.png

my gpu is 360mm long.. look at the space that is still remaining from the front panel:

1704364999478.png

whereas a 4000d would not even fit it i think.. my friends 4000d can barely fit a trio x gaming 4080.

Cooler master TD Mesh 500 should fit your budget and your requirements. Comes with 3 preinstalled ARGB fans, and support for a 360 AIO. I have been using it for over an year, and I absolutely am impressed with the case. I bought it for around 6k from hotshiftpc.com

+for the Lancool 216.

I am currently using it, and the airflow is exceptionally good, even with the stock fan configuration, it has oodles of space on the inside, along with a generous fan/RGB hub and excellent cable management.

OP, stretch your budget by a bit, and you will feel the difference in quality and functionality. You can now get it for as low as 7.8K.

The 4000D is tiny next to the 216, comes with only one fan, and is inferior in build quality.

+for the Lancool 216.

I am currently using it, and the airflow is exceptionally good, even with the stock fan configuration, it has oodles of space on the inside, along with a generous fan/RGB hub and excellent cable management.

OP, stretch your budget by a bit, and you will feel the difference in quality and functionality. You can now get it for as low as 7.8K.

The 4000D is tiny next to the 216, comes with only one fan, and is inferior in build quality.
it's gonna be hard to stretch my budget more, I'm trying to get , either 13500 or rx 7600x with 32gb ddr5 6000mhz without gpu and psu under 55k.

Back