PC MID-TOWER CABINET SUGGESTIONS BUDGET ( 6K )

have fun:

edit: nevermind you cant run a 120w cpu with that board.. you'll need a b650. #ignore.

I was planning to do a similar office build.. you would have to spend 13k on the board.. thats an addiotnal 5k*
One can get the Plus edition of the same mobo which supports cpus upto 120w for 1k rs more.
You can check out these

Lian Li Lancool 205M Mesh

Lian Li Lancool 215

GAMDIAS TALOS E3 MESH

DeepCool CH370

Galax Revolution-06 Mesh

Thermaltake S200 TG

Antec NX410

Last edited:
I'm confused between Full white aesthetic build or straight fit in budget build.
MY BUDGET IS 55K AND I ALREADY GOT GRAPHICS CARD AND POWER SUPPLY
WHITE AESTHETIC BUILD
CPU- R5 7600 - 18600RS
MOBO- ASROCK B650M PRO RS - 14100RS
RAM- ADATA LANCER 2X16GB WHITE - 9200RS ( IF COMPIFY.IN IS LEGIT )
CPU COOLER - DEEPCOOL AK 400 - 2365RS
BOOT DRIVE - EVM NVME M.2 1TB - 4440RS ( IF EVM HAVE GOOD SERVICE )
CABINET - NZXT H5 FLOW WHITE - 6700RS
EXTRA WHITE FANS UPTO - 3000RS
TOTAL COST - 58405/-

STRICT BUDGET BUILD
CPU- R5 7600 - 18600RS
MOBO - GIGABYTE B650M WIFI - 12950RS
RAM- ADATA LANCER 16GBX2 - 9200RS
CPU COOLER - DEEPCOOL AG400 - 1700RS
CABINET - ADATA XPG MID TOWER - 5290RS
EXTRA FANS RGB OR NON RGB - 1500RS
TOTAL COST - 53680/-
DIFFERENCE IS BASICALLY 5000RS

You guys suggest if i should go for Aesthetic Build or stick to my budget.
If you can suggest alternate or cheaper parts that would be good.

What would you do with good service if you need to avail it often? Spend 1k more & get this ssd much is much better both in terms of performance as well as reliability.

What would you do with good service if you need to avail it often? Spend 1k more & get this ssd much is much better both in terms of performance as well as reliability.

speed is almost double. thanks for the suggestion.
since I already have a 512Gb m.2 boot drive will use the old one for a couple of weeks than upgrade to WD.

speed is almost double. thanks for the suggestion.
since I already have a 512Gb m.2 boot drive will use the old one for a couple of weeks than upgrade to WD.
Keep an eye on this ssd prices especially during coming amazon republic day sale. Prices of ssd are increasing since last few months & this year they are expected to increase even more so get this ssd during republic day sale or when getting the best price in coming days/week as no guarantee its price will not increase in next couple of weeks.

Keep an eye on this ssd prices especially during coming amazon republic day sale. Prices of ssd are increasing since last few months & this year they are expected to increase even more so get this ssd during republic day sale or when getting the best price in coming days/week as no guarantee its price will not increase in next couple of weeks.
yeah have noticed that with DDR5 Ram prices. xpg lancer 16gb 6000mhz was at 4600rs when i started planning for my build. But yesterday i had to order it for 5250rs.
In a week price went up 600rs+.

Back