Budget 21-30k PC purely for graphic designing. No Monitor needed

Dear Bretheren.

I have an old monitor which I will be putting to use so for the rest of the gig a budget of 22-26k , need a machine for pure graphic designing. No maya , or 3d studio max. Only Photoshop Cs 6, Illustrator , Cdraw to be used extensively
Heres the reqmnt in the template format :

Questions
  1. What is your budget?
    • 23k -27k
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model): NA
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None. will only be retaining monitor .
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • Am not updated with current technologies and component specification .. Hence will rely on the advise given here
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Graphic Desinging and editing on Photoshop , Coreldraw and Illustrator. No use of Maya or any other 3d editing s/w
  9. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  10. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7 64 bit
Additional Info : I can start with 500 Gig HD and upgrade later .

Very keenly awaiting a few responses and suggestions.

AMD FX6300 (7,700)
Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P (5,800)
Corsair XMS 4 GB 1600 MHz (2,600)
Sapphire R7 240 1 GB DDR5 (5,300)
Antec VP450P (2,700)
Any local cabinet without PSU (900)
WD Blue 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD (3,100)
Logitech MK200 Keyboard & Mouse Combo (800)

Total 28,900

Back