Budget 41-50k PC with Good GPU under 40-45k

Well I actually Need A PC for Gaming, Video Editing and Streaming. GPU can be of AMD cuz I Have been a Past - AMD user. Monitor is Not needed Because My Dad has a 4k One in his workplace. ThankYou for Generosity.

What sort of bizarre post is this? Are you working with his dad's company's security guard? You are indirectly asking whether his dad is going to steal a 4K monitor.
He asked a legitimate question. I am confused why you interpreted it the way you have.

He asked if his dad owns the monitor or if it is company property. If the latter, he definitely can't just ship it home you know. The answer is simple for OP. That OP's dad owns that monitor and he is bringing it home and getting a replacement monitor himself for office work.

Lol

What sort of bizarre post is this? Are you working with his dad's company's security guard? You are indirectly asking whether his dad is going to steal a 4K monitor.
I'm asking whether OP is a 10 year old who just knows that his dad has a 4k monitor and doesn't know that his dad might not be able to just bring it home.

Back