PC within 25k budget - Bangalore

Yeah,the psu will do right,other cabby option is nzxt source 210,although it's nzxt again,you should get Gamma shipped from the above mentioned shops,it's worth it.:)
coolcrook said:
Is there any other cabinet that I could buy off the shelf, something cheaper maybe I have already over extended my budget.

and its is the V2, well I bought this because the seller was pushing it and was asking for 3k for the seasonic one which he didn't have in stock, but it should do fine for my rig right?

robotsmani said:
NZXT Gamma available in Golcha for 2.4k. I got it last week. It is a very good Cabinet.
i asked in golcha , he called people up and then said he doesnt have, which golcha shop did u go to, I think there are more than one.

It is available with Computer bazar at 2300/-.It is near to shwetha peripherals or infotech ,the one at the Entrance.
I bought it a month ago .
also i will confirm and tell if it available.

And dont pay more than 2.3k .
And try to bargain ,like 2200 /-.
I would have got it for 2.2k but was tired of bargaing for other PC parts and the moment i saw the case i agreed to pay 2.3 k :p

Nishu said:
It is available with Computer bazar at 2300/-.It is near to shwetha peripherals or infotech ,the one at the Entrance.

I bought it a month ago .

also i will confirm and tell if it available.

And dont pay more than 2.3k .

And try to bargain ,like 2200 /-.

I would have got it for 2.2k but was tired of bargaing for other PC parts and the moment i saw the case i agreed to pay 2.3 k :p
please do confirm soon and let me know, I'll go pick it up.

Wanna get the system up and running:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Any alternatives to the cabby people as I don't want to order gamma online(its expensive and I have to go deposit money in their bank account, they dont take CC's).

Went to SP road today. Jainex having this Gamma for 2.2k and ready to give for 2k too. If you are buying two or three items with him, he will give u the best price.

I didn't get the MSI Z68 GD65, so i came back. Otherwise he is quoting good prices.

robotsmani said:
Went to SP road today. Jainex having this Gamma for 2.2k and ready to give for 2k too. If you are buying two or three items with him, he will give u the best price.

I didn't get the MSI Z68 GD65, so i came back. Otherwise he is quoting good prices.

But I asked in jainex, its on the 1st floor right? He said he doesn't have it just on Friday, I ordered it from prime. Could see no alternative. Hope they deliver in time

Back